Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Population

although with gear revamp, its totally cool if pvers are on fury since its not the gear edge it used to be. kesh is the same as ever, and open world is easy to find with the world boss(will see how it is after world boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    it did not decrease... IW,NW,BS only logged in to do raids and sieges, players from those three guilds who ACTUALLY DID mini games, are still here, and did not go to crom.. I also heard brogr said crom sucks and is coming back to fury ^^
    LOL. Many players from that guilds who seen on mini-games every day already on Crom. Stop spreading your lies. You play in BS... you know our players. Name pvpers who stay on Fury
    Last edited by lmagowz; 11th February 2014 at 20:06.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    LOL. Many players from that guilds who seen on mini-games every day already on Crom. Stop spreading your lies. You play in BS... you know our players. Name pvpers who stay on Fury
    Lol bad troll is bad, have fun with your 6-mans
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    fury is healthier now, no iron will cheaters
    The Law

medium load, population stable

/moonwalks to WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    fury is healthier now, no iron will cheaters
    Healthier maybe, but it sad state when Fury have less 80'th online than been online in good times in Black Steel guild only.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quality > Quantity. Who cares that we lost the pvers that relied on T4 gear and weapons to jump in pvp and troll ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Gotta say that Fury is not doing well. 1-4 active "big" guilds with around 10-30 active players and rest of guilds are those small 1-10 man guilds

You can see it already on minis, they don't pop so fast anymore, takes ages to get in some minis, might be cause of World Boss, but still. Seeing exactly same players now every single mini

And btw, minigame quality has never been worse, after Fury's main guilds left. Now we are talking about Crom quality, not Rage quality yet, thank goodness for that, but soon there

If anyone was on Aquilonia after SCUM and Empire dispanded, its same situation on Fury now.

~ Jin-
    The Law

well best would be if funcom finsih their 3rd phase and gives us cross-minigames and hopefully ce cross-fights.
    battlekeep fights which working cross-server would be also a nice option.
    its less minigames poping up on fury atm.
    and that has to do with much transfers going on atm.
    for myself i dont wanna go crom for sure, cause it sucks running around in open world and just see blue targets :-)

so fc pls work on that server cross thingy! ASAP!

Played a mini last night, and at the very start, one player complained the entire match, refusing to play, sat in chat in hide, and just chatted at how bad the team was, how there was no team work, and etc. Meanwhile, the rest of the team (the other 5 players) got a cap, and almost won the game.

This game really needs a voting system where we could vote one player who thinks they are gods gift to teams and ends up being the worst team player off.

The reason I post this here, is because after this one mini, I logged off. I have enough emo and complaining in real life, I don't need some one else to do it in a video game I am playing for fun. Funcom lost a player last night due to this, and the population is -1.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast