Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4man T'ian'an run[Video]

How dare you have a guardian in your group, dts and conqs are so much better!!!

Joking, gratz guys well done! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    How dare you have a guardian in your group, dts and conqs are so much better!!!

Joking, gratz guys well done! :P
    They saw it as charity, felt sorry for me
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Thx Lurvi, your posts are always apreciated.

Best I can get on strawman is 1150dps, but my T1 Blunt is not so good.
    I try to get better and better, and seeing your numbers give me the will of pushing the effort
    Strawman isnt excactly the best benchmark, since it ignores the -imho- most important factor, which lets you either shine or not as a melee (and its true for BSes twice that much ) ->> its what lurvi calls positioning.
    if you watch the vid again and concentrate on lurvi's footwork you see some excellent positioning regarding his relative position to the bosses back -> almost all finishers and even most of the combo-starters and whitehits hit the bosses back.
    if you always hit the bosses back (meaning your directional key points at the bosses back) youll always find a side which is NEVER shielded.

Yeah you're right and I know that. However, I think strawman is the best thing when it comes to pure comparison. At least it eliminates some variables.
    That’s why I mentioned my dps on strawman

About time someone call your bluff Mori, I can see the casters not in group hiding in the shadows, think you even haxxed the instance to get a raid in there

Goad mob 4 the win to really dish out that DPS!
    ToungeMaster - 80 Guardian
    SirHealsAlot - 80 PoM
    BiffTannen - 80 DT
    EmmettBrown - 80 Ranger
    GeorgeMcFly - 80 HoX
    MartMcFly - 80 Barb
    SirStabbAlot - 80Sin
    And the rest of the classes as alts hiding in a dusty closet, never to be used

Goad mob is the key for ultimate aggro and dps. Word.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123