Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silirrion now working for Blizzard on WoW.......(Sigh)

Grats Sil.

Shrines of Panda Rice Farmer God incoming? See how much rice you can stuff in your skirt before Pandas come attacking to take it?

From what I could tell with Blizzard, they dont give all that much; Take Diablo 3. It took them 12 years to get that out the door and it was quite often based on a 'limited' budget.

Whether or not that's mroe than here is none of our business.

Quote Originally Posted by Yrtheras View Post

And the PVP crowd is a lot more responsible for players leaving than him, imo.
    This is ignorant. Explain why all of the pve servers failed as well? There are trolls and trouble makers in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    This is ignorant. Explain why all of the pve servers failed as well? There are trolls and trouble makers in every game.
    Better games and they moved on ...

AoC community; by far is more venomous than any other MMO I've had the pleasure to observe.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Shrines of Panda Rice Farmer God incoming? See how much rice you can stuff in your skirt before Pandas come attacking to take it?
    Sounds like a new daily quest!

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Sounds like a new daily quest!
    Double barrel shotgun comes as standard

I just saw this, sorry for being late to the party.

It would be ironic if Blizzard came to him, after he was hired and said "AOC PVP is amazing, we want that in WOW and we want you to run it!"
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123