Thread: Testlive PvP Challenges!

Default Testlive PvP Challenges!

OMG!!! For reals??? This is awesome!! Unfortunately your test live event will be taking place while I am at work but still, I am very excited about this!!

I wish it would be in the evening , too early for me, anyway another great idea. GJ CG and this other guy who took game over after Silirrion

They don't want those that work, nor those that go to school. In fact, Im not sure who they want... Who is around at this time to help funcom test?

They will get a few who are uneducated and pissed off they cant find work, giving comments about feedback. Another reason they have missed the mark for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    They don't want those that work, nor those that go to school. In fact, Im not sure who they want... Who is around at this time to help funcom test?

They will get a few who are uneducated and pissed off they cant find work, giving comments about feedback. Another reason they have missed the mark for 5 years.
    You should continue. You forgot to mention some stereotypes...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

perfect time for the majority of the player base i dont see the problem....

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    perfect time for the majority of the player base i dont see the problem....
    This is true, Im only looking at it from the US pov. I guess all the peeps from across the pond and elsewhere can see them.

The thing I don't get is the server move to the US, where its not the cheapest to host, and a majority of the player base is over there... Giving them lag experiences... Perhaps this is a way to make up with them?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    This is true, Im only looking at it from the US pov. I guess all the peeps from across the pond and elsewhere can see them.

The thing I don't get is the server move to the US, where its not the cheapest to host, and a majority of the player base is over there... Giving them lag experiences... Perhaps this is a way to make up with them?
    works for me and all aussies, EU servers use to be 500-800 ping which is unplayable(i tryed) vs US 300-400 ping so if they moved them to EU no aussie would be playing EU ping is ok 150-200 sounds awesome to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    works for me and all aussies, EU servers use to be 500-800 ping which is unplayable(i tryed) vs US 300-400 ping so if they moved them to EU no aussie would be playing EU ping is ok 150-200 sounds awesome to me lol
    what????????

Hope its does not end up like the siege pvp tests, which there was the same 10 of us at both.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04