Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What class (class spec (not general)) has the worst cc powers?

level 20 feat, soul strike, if you use this stun you lose dps, it takes 1 soul fragment.

death gaze, takes 2 shard, SLOW, impossible to use on mowing target, no dmg at all.

Vampyric nature, takes 2 shard, while being wery slow, end feat, no use specing, = totall trash.

snap kick, single target kb, nearly no dmg at all, takes one shard, wery hard to aim.

Opportunistic strike.. really? i even need to mention this stun no one specs, why? because it has dagger range, single target, no dmg, takes 2 soul fragments, and u cant use it on mowing target even if he is close because he will run around u.

fear, curse of the lotus, takes 2 soul shi't, end feat, no use specing, too long cast time.

now, u might see that every cc is from feats, and ,, also they are all USLESS, only cc i use with sin is soul strike after i apply slow death strike debuff on them,
    and snap kick in mini game, you wont use others, why? because they are so slow, no dmg at all.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    It's because he plays with a pure DPS spec with no survivability or CC's and only plays on teams that are winning, when they are actively pushing, so he can go in and steal kills without being threatened.

His spec is good for damage but nothing else, and he's not a good enough player to make it work while making a difference on his team. He only plays on winning teams so he can get good scores, otherwise he hides or leaves the game.

He's literally useless to his team. He's got Onepapa syndrome bad. Leaves the game half the time he's about to die that I've noticed.
    Reading all this gives me a really bad feeling in my stomach... it's just... bahhhhh.... puke! Nothing is worse than pussies, especially when you have one in your team and worst when your team is that superior that you still win with that pussy and they even feel rewarded... bahhh!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

He is exactly the kind of player you dont want in your team, only chacing ungeared and unimportant targets to get kills and feed his delusional ego, he is a dead weight to his team no support no teamplay no nothing and leaves match when he sees that he die 1 or 2 times. Even Talir looks good compared to this guy and that says a lot lol.
    Last edited by tasosall; 7th February 2014 at 14:59.

Quote Originally Posted by tasosall View Post
    He is exactly the kind of player you dont want in your team, only chacing ungeared and unimportant targets to get kills and feed his delusional ego, he is a dead weight to his team no support no teamplay no nothing and leaves match when he sees that he die 1 or 2 times. Even Talir looks good compared to this guy and that says a lot lol.
    You can't top kills very frequently (or get very high on kill chart) if you ONLY focus on low geared players (because they are way too few to get many kills from).

Anyway, I would rather have a barb with tolerable dps than a barb that is zerker giving everyone cc immunities for himself and then doing half the damage with no group buffs (compared to conq or reaver barb) The problem with that is I don't see anyone good with it other than me. Secondly, there is still no reason why a barb should have no cc power at all added into its feat tree. I have 290 dps with zerker stance compared to sin with over 500. Reaver should have a few more cc powers than long stun and predictable kb. (example make kb and stun duable in dual wield and share it same cd with the 2h version)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    level 20 feat, soul strike, if you use this stun you lose dps, it takes 1 soul fragment.

death gaze, takes 2 shard, SLOW, impossible to use on mowing target, no dmg at all.

Vampyric nature, takes 2 shard, while being wery slow, end feat, no use specing, = totall trash.

snap kick, single target kb, nearly no dmg at all, takes one shard, wery hard to aim.

Opportunistic strike.. really? i even need to mention this stun no one specs, why? because it has dagger range, single target, no dmg, takes 2 soul fragments, and u cant use it on mowing target even if he is close because he will run around u.

fear, curse of the lotus, takes 2 soul shi't, end feat, no use specing, too long cast time.

now, u might see that every cc is from feats, and ,, also they are all USLESS, only cc i use with sin is soul strike after i apply slow death strike debuff on them,
    and snap kick in mini game, you wont use others, why? because they are so slow, no dmg at all.
    I would rather have slow cc powers than no cc powers at all on my feat chart. Also, one of the best cc powers the sin has is charge root. So op.

Not to mention, sin doesn't need to change weapons to cc and the stunning punch 3 sec stun is the slowest of them all.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I would rather have slow cc powers than no cc powers at all on my feat chart. Also, one of the best cc powers the sin has is charge root. So op.

Not to mention, sin doesn't need to change weapons to cc and the stunning punch 3 sec stun is the slowest of them all.
    difference is that sin cc does not do any dmg, sin need soul fragments to use them, sin cc's are dagger ranged, and not to mention barb stunning punch can take 40% hp from pvp 10 geared ranger wtih crit and dmg speced feat for it

and sin has only 500+ dps in full t4 gear + acessories, which means that ur hp is nearly 6,9k-7k.. while barb has 10k+ and 2he range
    The Law

I love playing zerger barb. It isn't hard to get kills if that's what you are going for, but it is just better to support your team with the barb imo.

This is a version of an existing thread. Hence it is not needed.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185406
    Last edited by Drest; 8th February 2014 at 21:59. Reason: Addfed link to the discussion of the topic
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12