Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What class (class spec (not general)) has the worst cc powers?

Default What class (class spec (not general)) has the worst cc powers?

I made this cuz I couldn't imagine it would be anything other than reaver barb which has not one cc power in the whole spec-line and the class only has 1 three sec stun with long animation that can easily be broken before hit and one kb which has a pre-loader which is very noticable making reaver barb the WORST cc class in the game by far.

I want to know if I am wrong sense I have not played every class.

Seems terribly wrong when sins have more prot, more dps and amp-loads more cc power than reaver barb.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I made this cuz I couldn't imagine it would be anything other than reaver barb which has not one cc power in the whole spec-line and the class only has 1 three sec stun with long animation that can easily be broken before hit and one kb which has a pre-loader which is very noticable making reaver barb the WORST cc class in the game by far.

Seems terribly wrong when sins have more prot, more dps and amp-loads more cc power than reaver barb.
    There are at least four that have zero probably more.

Default name them or they do not exist

name them or they do not exist
    I know they do not exist cuz every class has some cc power not feat oriented

name them or they do not exist
    I know they do not exist cuz every class has some cc power not feat oriented
    for class specs you have a ton, sin's ccs come entirely from specs

You do realize Reaver barb is for pve, don't you? What about you swap weapons to do some ccs?

Carnage conq has one fear, and one feated snare. For knockback must swap weapons.

Not sure if this is a troll post. Never thought I'd see a QQ post about ccs from a barb that is cc monster in the game, together with demos maybe.
    Last edited by Mokona; 7th February 2014 at 02:41.
    like hell

there is no one or the other (spec for pvp or pve)
    I have played pom, conq, sin, dt, necro, and hox and all of them can go one way or the other except for dt (more want the middle tree). Anyway, (speaking specs from one tree) reaver barb has it the worst. (leave zerker out of it cuz the dps sucks compared to conq or dt dps)

- makes a dps build without CCs

- complains about lack of CCs

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...71/542/069.jpg

once again, well done, chap
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Play a ****ing conq and stop whining.

I knew this was Throughthedoor bitching about playing a pve spec in pvp just by the title.

Dude, if you're as good as you say, always topping kill list with your pve spec, then stop bitching, congratulations, you made it work. It sure seems as if all you want to do is kvetch about how Doing It Wrong doesn't work.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    I knew this was Throughthedoor bitching about playing a pve spec in pvp just by the title.

Dude, if you're as good as you say, always topping kill list with your pve spec, then stop bitching, congratulations, you made it work. It sure seems as if all you want to do is kvetch about how Doing It Wrong doesn't work.
    It's because he plays with a pure DPS spec with no survivability or CC's and only plays on teams that are winning, when they are actively pushing, so he can go in and steal kills without being threatened.

His spec is good for damage but nothing else, and he's not a good enough player to make it work while making a difference on his team. He only plays on winning teams so he can get good scores, otherwise he hides or leaves the game.

He's literally useless to his team. He's got Onepapa syndrome bad. Leaves the game half the time he's about to die that I've noticed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast