Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stamina = Damage Increase (revamp)

Default Stamina = Damage Increase (revamp)

Stamina = Damage Increase (revamp)
    and same design for mana

I think this would make stamina a more desirable asset to have if it meant that it correlated to one's damage sense nobody ever completely runs out of it.

For example base stamina for barb lets say is
    4000 = 100% damage
    with stamina gear = 6000 = +50% damage increase
    when 4000 stamina is used = 2000 pool stamina = -50% damage

I think it would be a rather cool adjustment.
    It means that I would actually start using stamina pots again in minigames and tools that remove stamina (e.g. boneshatter)actually have a purpose again and things that give stamina (e.g. predatory instincts) also have a reason for usage again.

Also I think it would be cool when you start seeing ppl actually thing about what combos or spells they use because they don't want to loose damage so they save all their big mana/stamina for the burst when they need it. This would really change things for the better in aoc pvp minigames/sieges.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Lol and watch all the necros who spec cannibalism, such as myself, completely own everything.

This has got to be one of the worst suggestions I've ever heard.
    Last edited by -Khramps-; 6th February 2014 at 06:11.

assassin has 3 stamina drain skills without shared cooldown.
    Everyone's damage at -50% from stamina drain and -30% from atrophy. I can see this working out just great.
    Retired

Would not be balanced at all. Currently all casters suffers from mana issues except necro when they spam cannibalism

Melee classes just cant run out of stamina even when not using potions
    The Law

There was a simillar system in Skyrim i think, Where it was much easier to fatality an enemy with low stamina. Cool ,but shouldn't be implomented in AoC!

Or just give back to stamina the place it deserves. That nobody never runs out of it just means it got broken with the sprint revamp (before: both sprint and combo used the same pool, now: the pool is just dedicated to combos and is oversized for it).

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Lol and watch all the necros who spec cannibalism, such as myself, completely own everything.

This has got to be one of the worst suggestions I've ever heard.
    Agreed, healers should be penalized? This is a really poorly thought out suggestion.

I do run out of stamina sometimes in JS with ranger
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

close this..its the worst suggestion ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    close this..its the worst suggestion ever.
    [Edited by Drest]

im up to any changes to pvp which would make it more balanced and complex - i remind you guys that this is just a sugestion and would be long way to implement it

btw i had few ideas also and i dont recall to at least one dev before Cirith had look at any of ideas/implementations to the game made by players - they seriously had us deep in somewhere where i wouldnt like to be :/

always was long long fight for anything - especially in pvp but that changed so please pve nabs go to your caves and dont come out

well imo this what throughoutthedoor propose with few tweeks and lots of thinking about could be decent addition - since stamina and mana are very varied between all classes they - i mean FC - mostly someone who cares - Hi Cirith could make new character resource - focus - while at peak you would have advantage with bonus or max attack power - while low you would suffer penalty this would make more tactics between fights etc while you would be low you would want to go safe and recover focus or many other opportunities - well that could solve neverending ultimate power of tanks with at same time for them having heals since they wouldnt be able to fight at peak level all the time just pew pew and having dozens of kills, also this sounds like reality where focus and ednurance/stamina are key factor in doing various stuff
    Last edited by Drest; 12th February 2014 at 07:40.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast