Thread: Disable Dodge?

Default Disable Dodge?

Is it possible to disable the "double tap to dodge" function during combat?

Why would you want to disable that??? Unless you are keyboard turning...

I play with Nostromo gamepad and I use the joystick lever to move, but sometimes I jump around to dodge attack when I don't want to, because the lever is very sensible and it counts as double clicking.

This feature is very necessary even for PVE!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I am not saying that is not necessary, I am saying that it triggers when I don't want.

He wants the "Capability" of disabling it. Not to disable as an in game mechanic.

I think people misunderstood you at first man.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

If your weapon is away you can't doubletap. If you're a caster you can set the option to never unsheathe your weapon in combat, and then just leave your weapon away

Quote Originally Posted by caabal78 View Post
    I play with Nostromo gamepad and I use the joystick lever to move, but sometimes I jump around to dodge attack when I don't want to, because the lever is very sensible and it counts as double clicking.
    I would just rebind my movement back to default and use the thumb stick for abilities that you need but don't use often. I bought a tartartus to try it out and I find the joystick extremely annoying to use, after about 3 days I just went back to my keyboard because I did not see the merit in using it at all when I'm used to my keyboard and regular binds.
    Doomsayer 2008