Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Objective credit

Default Objective credit

Everybody of fury knows I'm quite the KD whore (I approve)
    Anyway to help motivate ppl like me there should be on the finishing panel (kills, deaths, score) as always and then add one column
    In capture the skill there would be skull killer and ppl are awarded a point there for every skull barer they kill.
    In TT there would be a %of damage done to totem
    In JS there would be rally points seized.

That way it would be more obvious if for ppl like me are really KD whores or are we really doing our job too? Also, if I ever wanted to make the choice for the better in a pug mini, this would help show that I am still worth something even though my I'd dropped.
    In other words the good the bad and the ugly players would be more obvious. I can't help it, I'm just a competitive person, and just winning the mini with bad KD or low on kills still makes me feel like I lost.

How is it competitive to flee any challenging encounter ? You only get out of hide / attack players if they have already someone on their back or if it's lowbies that can get one shotted by a full burst upheavel. K/D whoring with a K/D whoring spec in pug minis there's nothing more easy.
    You mostly kill players that don't matter ('cause of low gear, low dps, low skill), you don't assist your team mates. You'd never use a CC to help them and you rarely help them finish a target if you know you won't get the kill.

No need for fancy stats to realise you are a dead weight in ones team. If we could see your Win / Loss / Left mini ratio it would be enough to have a clearer view on who's trash and who isn't
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

True words, Vehl! If I could type more now I've probably said exactly the same though I didn't encountered this guy yet, but might be same as Talir...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

He makes Talir look lovely, trust me.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKozaK View Post
    I can't help it, I'm just a competitive person, and just winning the mini with bad KD or low on kills still makes me feel like I lost.
    Everyone is able to kill noobs by dozens so kills are not benchmark for me. Oposite there is no better feeling than win the mini with gimped team over some superior one even on the cost of very negative KD ratio.

But well I´m glad people are different. That´s also important
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

win/lost=left is the only stat that matters, wish we could see it.

How does win/lost matter ? You join a mini already running and you have high chance that it will be a lost one.
    You leave mini, you don't get a lost.
    The win/loss has no meaning at all imho.

And about subject of the topic, once again, yeah MOAR stat for a shitloads of things would be awesome.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    How does win/lost matter ? You join a mini already running and you have high chance that it will be a lost one.
    As any stats it obviously depends on what you look at. If you have a match left categories to balance them it does help. It's not 100% reliable but can still give a trend.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    'matchs left' stat

So as you can see opinions differs...

Back to OP it is after all not bad idea which brings some motivation to the table even for KD whores as was claimed
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast