Thread: Summon to Instance Function

Default Summon to Instance Function

Hi guys, I started a new game with a friend but I have a problem. We login and we are both in Tortage, but we can't see one each other.
    If i try to use the "Summon to Instance" function, it says that is not possible (sometimes it's not possible at all because the function is not "clickable").
    It happens that, when we change instance for some times (back and forth from Tortage to Underhalls) at a certain point we can meet.
    How does it work?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by caabal78 View Post
    Hi guys, I started a new game with a friend but I have a problem. We login and we are both in Tortage, but we can't see one each other.
    If i try to use the "Summon to Instance" function, it says that is not possible (sometimes it's not possible at all because the function is not "clickable").
    It happens that, when we change instance for some times (back and forth from Tortage to Underhalls) at a certain point we can meet.
    How does it work?

thanks.
    The Summon to Instance function has not worked in a long time.

But if you look at your mini map there should be a grey triangle, clicking it will allow you to select instances. It will list the available instances of your current playing field. The instance you are in will be highlighted. So, you and your friend need to compare which instance you are both in, and one of you will need to switch.

To switch you need to be near a rez pad.