Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Killing Drostan As Sin

I just wonder, you guys that can't kill him before 2 or even 3 waves of rats. Are you even understanding the mechanic of the poisons and the miasmas? I mean... I used 30 seconds to kill him this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I just wonder, you guys that can't kill him before 2 or even 3 waves of rats. Are you even understanding the mechanic of the poisons and the miasmas? I mean... I used 30 seconds to kill him this morning.
    Well most of us wont survive other tough fights if we don't understand miasma basics. The question is how did you use that mechanic in this particular situation to kill him in 30 secs. What rotation did you use?

I actually frapsed it but have never used the program before and the video file ended up being 1,4 gigabytes...

I did nothing special. Charged him with From the Darkness, did Grim Corruption + Soul Strikes, Slow Death Strikes, waited for bomb and then hit poison, Swift Strikes and hit Face Stab, Avatar of Death and Death Whirlwind and repeat more or less. Got 24% crit rating and used this build http://is.gd/mmBmeI which I just clicked points through because I had two builds already with Lotus Overdose and had to respec to test this.
    Last edited by Shax84; 4th February 2014 at 09:38. Reason: had points in wrong places in the build i posted

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I actually frapsed it but have never used the program before and the video file ended up being 1,4 gigabytes...

I did nothing special. Charged him with From the Darkness, did Grim Corruption + Soul Strikes, Slow Death Strikes, waited for bomb and then hit poison, Swift Strikes and hit Face Stab, Avatar of Death and Death Whirlwind and repeat more or less. Got 24% crit rating and used this build http://is.gd/iebWe4 which I just clicked points through because I had two builds already with Lotus Overdose and had to respec to test this.
    Open the file in live movie maker or simillar programme, then save it "for hd screen" and it won't loose much quallity.

Hehe was obviously in a hurry when I made the build in my post above as well... Updated it now.

I jump on the barrel then the shelf and kill him with a crossbow. The rats can't reach me there. I'll get better one day, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianma View Post
    I jump on the barrel then the shelf and kill him with a crossbow. The rats can't reach me there. I'll get better one day, I promise.
    I think I need a new crossbow for my sin
    KlingenBruderschaft

I have tried the suggestions (except hopping on the barrels ) but so far unable to kill him. The damage from rats is so high that even avatar running my sin dies in few seconds after first rat wave.
    By the way I am in all BB gear with two vanir flesh carver daggers. For AA Press/Dec strikes and liberation etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SinViper View Post
    I have tried the suggestions (except hopping on the barrels ) but so far unable to kill him. The damage from rats is so high that even avatar running my sin dies in few seconds after first rat wave.
    By the way I am in all BB gear with two vanir flesh carver daggers. For AA Press/Dec strikes and liberation etc.
    Focus rats when they are there and use WW. Rats are their: Avatar - shard filling - WW on rats ... should work. Stay close to Drostan during this phase.
    KlingenBruderschaft

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SinViper View Post
    alo, you must be really bad sin ... i killed him with t1 pvp geared sin ofc avatar build is must

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast