Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DT needs a buff

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post

should watch who u call an idiot..im responsible for why funcom has still been able to keep conan up.
    And desolusional
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    And desolusional
    He may have two thousand subbed accounts since launch.YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by gwartisan View Post
    he may have two thousand subbed accounts since launch.you do not know these things.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

This thread is funny. I lol'd.

And Ahrims...<3 you baby.

dt is magic tank and dps class, what u crying here, just lower its armor and i fine, besides only noob use coi spec, shadowed soul it she **** u wanna spec <3
    The Law

i dont mind combo skipping/jump skipping ... if they game does not lagg and make it more "teleportish" ye, i just used that as a word...

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    dt is magic tank and dps class, what u crying here, just lower its armor and i fine, besides only noob use coi spec, shadowed soul it she **** u wanna spec <3
    There's nothing wrong with running CoI if it makes sense, but certainly it can be a very effective troll spec.

If there's multiple casters it can be effective, besides your running it for the critical damage buff from the seal, not so much the drain. It's pretty funny when I see Dt's run CoI and there is no caster on the opposing team, but then again those are the same Dt's running Aura of Infusion so go figure.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    i dont mind combo skipping/jump skipping ...
    But that's only because you jump skip every combo!!!

Btw. Jump skipping was way cooler few years ago when you competly bypassed the animation and got all hits at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post

Btw. Jump skipping was way cooler few years ago when you competly bypassed the animation and got all hits at the same time.
    it happen still some time, and when u put combo finisher, then take loot , it do it also
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post

that was combo molding....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast