Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DT needs a buff

It's still there like Delred said.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    i dont mind combo skipping/jump skipping ... if they game does not lagg and make it more "teleportish" ye, i just used that as a word...
    It's the teleporting part that drives me nuts. Kinda takes the fun out of the game when your target often isn't where he appears to be. I hate having to guess where he jumped to. One never really gets used to it. If it weren't for that, then the combo jump wouldn't bother me at all.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." --Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by finnius1 View Post
    It's the teleporting part that drives me nuts. Kinda takes the fun out of the game when your target often isn't where he appears to be. I hate having to guess where he jumped to. One never really gets used to it. If it weren't for that, then the combo jump wouldn't bother me at all.
    This. And exactly this. Not just jump combo, also sprint jump and change direction you face in the air and the game won't track you seemingly 2-3 tenths of a second enough for you to beat a players reaction time + latency
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    lol i dont think its possible to even have a hack which lets you combo jump after you have already started the animation. Its lag or graphics glitch.
    How naive. They used to advertise it in Global. Kept linking GMs the video to attempt to help stop the YouTube vids. Good old Eldaen, Zedik(Cucbko) and co. instead I think the GMs bought the hacks :/
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post

should watch who u call an idiot..im responsible for why funcom has still been able to keep conan up.
    ^^ This! The boy averages about 2k FC points spent per day!! Thanks tork for keeping AoC alive!

I still hAve no idea how to do the jump skip till this day
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

DT getting a buff in the next patch. So you get your wish?!!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    DT getting a buff in the next patch. So you get your wish?!!
    how exactly a buff? its buff that it becomes new shield guardian with martyrdom xD ?
    The Law

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345