Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DT needs a buff

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    And whos fault is that ? I just stated a fact that classes even in def stance can kill clothies lol dt its beyond ridicolous.

And yes Shiwan Ahrims pretty good.
    I was agreeing with you, but whatever, take it however you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    No matter how good Ahrims is, he would have died to pure retributive damage regardless with a DT speced that way. Im sure if that DT was AFK, the HoX would have killed himself due to retributive dmg.
    sin and hox die to DTs retributive dmg, fact (unless u got aod or lod on sin)

There was some rookie mistakes, using spit fire on CoI dt is fail, neither any sort of debuffing were used (elemental wrack and ruin). Should have gone much better if those were followed.
    Last edited by Norther; 2nd February 2014 at 12:20.

Hox vs DT. Is anyone really expecting a hox to beat a dt? Gee, let us try a pom vs necro next...

well ppl dont realize that animatin bugs and latency goes hand in hand..combo jumping has nohting to do with cheating or bending the combat system..like comboskipping was. To be fair, CS was awesome and you could tell the good pvp'er from the bad. Combo jumping is kinda the same..ish but does not affect the system persay..

stop whining..let the barbs do their bone shatter and bunny jump away, or hox's pillars for all i care..
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    well ppl dont realize that animatin bugs and latency goes hand in hand..combo jumping has nohting to do with cheating or bending the combat system..like comboskipping was. To be fair, CS was awesome and you could tell the good pvp'er from the bad. Combo jumping is kinda the same..ish but does not affect the system persay..

stop whining..let the barbs do their bone shatter and bunny jump away, or hox's pillars for all i care..

I am sry but u are a idiot if u dont realize that is not combo jumping. U cant combo jump AFTER the animation/time bar start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

true..but the latency is the explenation for why u see the animation bar being allready cast ..

should watch who u call an idiot..im responsible for why funcom has still been able to keep conan up.
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Hox vs DT. Is anyone really expecting a hox to beat a dt? Gee, let us try a pom vs necro next...
    No but with the dps of hoxs we could expect at list for the DT to be scratched a bit.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    I am sry but u are a idiot if u dont realize that is not combo jumping. U cant combo jump AFTER the animation/time bar start.
    That is animation bug, man what do you not get you, idiot...lol
    Last edited by slaznger; 3rd February 2014 at 22:29.

lol i dont think its possible to even have a hack which lets you combo jump after you have already started the animation. Its lag or graphics glitch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast