Thread: FC level of awsomeness

Default FC level of awsomeness

"Funcom is accused of sharing false financial information and breaching disclosure requirements, and has been temporarily delisted from the Oslo Stock Exchange."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...tock-exchange/

Why i am not surprized. Thats the level of Funcom services. Completely ultra ****.

Now they are criminals. Pathetic company.

Why expect the player base to be legit if the company isnt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Wow,why has no one else posted this?.

It has, and it can be found here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=187450

tl;dr Former top dog wanted to make money, didn't play by the rules.

Of course, demonizing Funcom as a whole for the actions of a few is just what I expect of the average AoC player.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    I'm sure the low-level staff that have to do what they are told to do, and had no part in this, will appreciate that comment.

U gotta read more buddy. I recomend Hannah Arendt. U will understand the connection.

Btw, the philosofer would put the guilt EXACTLY on the middle/low lvl staff that just did their job.

Adolf Eichmann said he just "did his job".

Gotta read more buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Wow, welcome to a few days ago.

Poor Fury, always raging about stupid sh!t, both in game and out.

Get over your rage man.

Since there already is a thread on this topic and this one is... unhealthy, it is now closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.