Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They anounced prices for TESO

Default They anounced pre-order prices for TESO

https://account.elderscrollsonline.c...da28ef546149ac

The Elder Scrolls® Online
    DIGITAL STANDARD EDITION
    €54.99 EUR

5 DAYS EARLY ACCESS
    Five days early access to the game before the official launch.

30 DAYS OF INCLUDED GAME TIME
    ESO Subscription required. After your initial 30 days, a subscription will cost €12.99 EUR per month.

The Elder Scrolls® Online
    DIGITAL IMPERIAL EDITION
    €79.99 EUR

5 DAYS EARLY ACCESS
    Five days early access to the game before the official launch.

30 DAYS OF INCLUDED GAME TIME
    ESO Subscription required. After your initial 30 days, a subscription will cost €12.99 EUR per month.

PLAY AS AN IMPERIAL
    Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more.

IMPERIAL WHITE HORSE
    Summon this exclusive Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with increased speed.

CRAFT IMPERIAL GEAR
    Ability to craft Imperial style when crafting gear.

TRANSFORM INTO IMPERIAL GEAR
    Transform any gear you own into Imperial styled gear.

RINGS OF MARA
    Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.

MUDCRAB VANITY PET
    Explore Tamriel with this exclusive vanity pet scuttling along by your side.
    Last edited by Noumides; 30th January 2014 at 07:48.

No, thank you. I cannot afford that with my money and time. Besides, we have Age of Conan to master!
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 30th January 2014 at 09:24.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Beta was extremely disappointing, will not be buying this.

That's a good price !
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    That's a good price !
    Looks expensive to me. I suppose after 6-12 month they'll lower it to 30 euros the digital buy and 8-10euros the (long-term)sub. They might change paying model if they are not satisfied by the sales, into B2P or even F2P.

I was ironic. Wouldn't want to pay that much for that.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    PLAY AS AN IMPERIAL
    Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more.
    People play Imperials in ES games? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    People play Imperials in ES games? Really?
    I know a couple people that do, but it's not something I fully understand. Imperials are whiny elitists :P

I was lucky enough to get the imperial pack gifted to me for an early birthday wrap, so I guess I'll get the pleasure of being able to make any race in any alliance I want. Honestly, it should have been that way for everyone, but what can you do.

I suspect, as many are crying about it being a pay to win deal(really? Not overly), that after a set amount of time everyone will be able to put any race in any alliance they choose. I look at it more like an early access deal.

Also... that imperial mount... pretty sweet! But when your horse dies in game... it's dead.... so will this one be immortal? Probably not. I wouldn't take it in to cyrodil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    I know a couple people that do, but it's not something I fully understand. Imperials are whiny elitists :P

I was lucky enough to get the imperial pack gifted to me for an early birthday wrap, so I guess I'll get the pleasure of being able to make any race in any alliance I want. Honestly, it should have been that way for everyone, but what can you do.

I suspect, as many are crying about it being a pay to win deal(really? Not overly), that after a set amount of time everyone will be able to put any race in any alliance they choose. I look at it more like an early access deal.

Also... that imperial mount... pretty sweet! But when your horse dies in game... it's dead.... so will this one be immortal? Probably not. I wouldn't take it in to cyrodil lol.
    Some nut on youtube was raging about the rings of mara, saying it was basically a pay to win. He envisioned a world where two guys who farmed together using the xp buff would hit max level before everyone else and this world terrified him.

Realistically, leveling stories aside, most games begin at max level anyways.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Some nut on youtube was raging about the rings of mara, saying it was basically a pay to win. He envisioned a world where two guys who farmed together using the xp buff would hit max level before everyone else and this world terrified him.

Realistically, leveling stories aside, most games begin at max level anyways.
    Lol... AOC gave away XP rings too. I'm gonna use mine for RP, because I'm a geek like that. Can't wait to find someone stupid enough to agree to marry a xenophobic Dunmer biggot :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast