Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Crom-Fury merge

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Fury ppl moving to Crom?? no no no NOOOOO!!!! we got enuff underage kiddos as is on Crom, christ!! :-O
    i dont see if people want competion and something different and work as a team and not kill scripted mobs is for underaged kiddos..

raid or dungeon can be fun 1-3 time if u have friends there, otherwise, its just this

at 80% rogue use perk, at 60% use perk , boss dead

BOOYAH we did it ! we killed boss by using perk every single time at same % of boss hp. this is no fun man,

and just to be clear on this thread for everyone , guilds which were PVE/pvp went to crom, ppl who on crom was PVP/pve, transfered to fury, and i gotta say, more minis now with better quality

no infinity afkers, no infinity pvp 10 bori diggers, i rather take renzi from crom to fury than some bori digger from raid guild at fury to join my mini game, as simple as that
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Don't forget IW. Rakdos have people move to Crom too, right? I seen people from BlackRose on Crom too. Imagine how many people move to Crom before free transfer ends. I hope what players from Crom move to Fury, but no luck...

I agree some newbies from BS don't have much skill
    yes, few pve players went to crom, because they enjoy it over pvp.

and 2 of them went to crom because other one got kicked and other didnt wanna lose his best friend so he follow him.

and while IW go crom, i gotta say, have fun with cheaters crom, ^^
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by panterrrka View Post
    i am reporting from Fury - the 1 pve event on this evening-6-s men what was gathering by me disbaned cos we was 5 lf 1 poor rogue with erks for palace.Yes we didn Warmonk run 1,5 and that is all-pve event on Fury finished
    Do not know how going mini

ah,another 1 trying to run 4\6, wish them luck, i did not get it in 30 min almost
    it is pvp server, why the hell u wanna make 6mans there? now that they update pvp gear, NO ONE will waste their ****in* time to do hunderds and thousands of times those stupid khitai dungeons, reason ppl only do mona + palace is because its FASTEST WAY TO OBTAIN GEAR FOR PVP, soon you dont need to do that anymore,

god bless us, no need to grind that **** to every 2000 alts i have
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    it is pvp server, why the hell u wanna make 6mans there? now that they update pvp gear, NO ONE will waste their ****in* time to do hunderds and thousands of times those stupid khitai dungeons, reason ppl only do mona + palace is because its FASTEST WAY TO OBTAIN GEAR FOR PVP, soon you dont need to do that anymore,

Why you asking me?
    Don you do any pve? and did not do? Do not you like daggers from t3? Do not you get it in t4?
    i remember you did much and enought)
    Only Infinity have afkers? ah k)I saw enought from another guilds
    If i move to Crom-no more open pvp hugs with Pimz((
    No people - no life

You was on pvp server)Btw
    No people - no life

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post

Half Fury crabs
    And they do not like ganks do not gank and join only mini!But mini also on Crom)) and you can make another things. Working on alts keep this game alive.
    if all that crabs move soon to Crom for easy pve-only few guy stay in that dream-Fury only full of pvp players
    No people - no life

Dagon in Paikang on Crom - 2 groups in 3 minutes.

Dagon in Paikang on Fury - 30 minutes? 45 minutes? for 4 ppl

Levi T2 hard on Fury - 1 PUG raid per day

Levi T2 hard on Crom - 4 PUG raids in same time + Siege 2 raid vs 2 raid in same time

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Dagon in Paikang on Crom - 2 groups in 3 minutes.

Dagon in Paikang on Fury - 30 minutes? 45 minutes? for 4 ppl

Levi T2 hard on Fury - 1 PUG raid per day

Levi T2 hard on Crom - 4 PUG raids in same time + Siege 2 raid vs 2 raid in same time
    As if 4 pages of people trying to explain it isn't enough I'll spell it out for you.

WE DONT CARE THAT CROM HAS MORE PVE

Jesus I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

It's obvious that you care more about PVE than PVP so I'm happy you found a home with the carebears, congratulations you'll be much more happy there. But for those of us who actually care about PVP more than PVE, a PVP server will always be our home.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    As if 4 pages of people trying to explain it isn't enough I'll spell it out for you.

WE DONT CARE THAT CROM HAS MORE PVE

It's obvious that you care more about PVE than PVP so I'm happy you found a home with the carebears, congratulations you'll be much more happy there. But for those of us who actually care about PVP more than PVE, a PVP server will always be our home.
    nothing more to say. close this ****** thread
    Fury:Trancerr/Outdanced/Vandal/Stasik/Yarovel
    Rage:Trancer/Outdanced

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post

Yeah it's insane. The things people compare....
    I'm happy to know people go kill Dagon and do T2 raids on Crom. Personnally that's exactly the kind of activities i flee like the plague.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast