Thread: fury minis popping

Default fury minis popping

pvp is good on fury
    Last edited by camilleboucquill; 29th January 2014 at 07:48.

aoc is a laggy game..who cares minis pop or not

I noticed that it had increased on Crom by alot after the wep update. Also logged Fury later to see how they were doing, looks like much more players play pvp now!

They're about the same on both servers,I always check, but fury always pop US night time...unlike cromz.

They seem good though

Funny I made the same exact post about 4 days ago and it was deleted by the mod squad. Oh well, in before the lock.

...and fury is poppin 24/7 - minis, open world, sieges, bori, pemades and global QQ!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Funny I made the same exact post about 4 days ago and it was deleted by the mod squad. Oh well, in before the lock.

...and fury is poppin 24/7 - minis, open world, sieges, bori, pemades and global QQ!

Giggity!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    aoc is a laggy game..who cares minis pop or not
    You mate you as you are daily logging and playing finaly in our guild
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

*repetitive rant starts*

aoc 2.0

*rant ends*

fury has been suprisingly active lately pvpwise, guess it is pvp weapons & upcoming armour that is driving ppl to pvp

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    fury has been suprisingly active lately pvpwise, guess it is pvp weapons & upcoming armour that is driving ppl to pvp
    Imagine that, Funcom giving attention to pvp and that creates a positive effect. WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS

Cirith for president
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 4th February 2014 at 00:45.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)