Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new pvp gear

I've counted, that if i wanted to get my BS the PvP 10 gear i would need 5.500 bori tokens. That's kind of what got me bored of my BS. PvP 10, done 4k minis, 25k kills, 50+ sieges... and couldn't get the gear because i didn't dig like a maniac and boxes looting tokens didn't exist at the time.

On more recent characters it's less of an issue because you can start stacking Bori tokens since PvP 0. Yet it's true there is a big diffrence in the amount of tokens you collect via those boxes depending on what class you play. Out of three PvP 5 classes, without bori (HoX, Necro, Barb), while my barb and HoX have around the same amount of tokens (~700) my necro has half that amount.

Sucks...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Haha so far I'm loving the PVP weapons update. My BS is rocking again!
    Indeed................

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I've counted, that if i wanted to get my BS the PvP 10 gear i would need 5.500 bori tokens. That's kind of what got me bored of my BS. PvP 10, done 4k minis, 25k kills, 50+ sieges... and couldn't get the gear because i didn't dig like a maniac and boxes looting tokens didn't exist at the time.
    @Vehl : http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...1&postcount=80

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I'm hoping thet make badges tradable for tokens, I really don't want to wait to pick up another 1,638 tokens to buy 2 t3 pvp weapons when I'm usually only getting one token out of a bag or box and am wasting hands to reach it before a sin or barb.

And I'm definitely not doing bori, and I don't want to spend any of my 500+ badges on t2 pvp gear when I already qualify for t3 pvp but just lack these ridiculous bori tokens.
    Same here, they better bring on the hotfix mentioned on TL quick. Bought my t2 pole again meanwhile (I had it before but sold it) since I have so many spare badges anyway :/ (and it's far better than all the other polearms I own)

Would have also like my pvp t3 legs but that's another insane amount of bori tokens... I was thinking of getting some gathering skills to do Bori (and hopefully attract some gankers ) but that takes a lot of time or money (if you buy the mats).
    Last edited by kalston; 29th January 2014 at 11:11.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Same here, they better bring on the hotfix mentioned on TL quick. Bought my t2 pole again meanwhile (I had it before but sold it) since I have so many spare badges anyway :/ (and it's far better than all the other polearms I own)

Would have also like my pvp t3 legs but that's another insane amount of bori tokens... I was thinking of getting some gathering skills to do Bori (and hopefully attract some gankers ) but that takes a lot of time or money (if you buy the mats).
    Yeah, but even doing bori 12 tokens a cap in a 6 man is painfull. Now during mass pvp you can pick up quite a bit of tokens (if your group leader sets the loot threshold right), but it's like pulling teeth to get people on Crom to fight for more than 10 minutes unless your going at them 1:2 odds.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    And I'm definitely not doing bori, and I don't want to spend any of my 500+ badges on t2 pvp gear when I already qualify for t3 pvp but just lack these ridiculous bori tokens.
    My lvl 7 Sin was never digging in Bori and I have about 2500 Bori tokens available on him...

Contrary my lvl 10 HoX changed several k of bori tokens by mistake for vases with prowess... so I miss about 1000 tokens for new weapon... lol

Still last patch is great additon for PvP I would call him "fair patch"
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Anyway guys look at it from the bright side - you got reason for PvP and killing once again!
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    My lvl 7 Sin was never digging in Bori and I have about 2500 Bori tokens available on him...

Contrary my lvl 10 HoX changed several k of bori tokens by mistake for vases with prowess... so I miss about 1000 tokens for new weapon... lol

Still last patch is great additon for PvP I would call him "fair patch"
    Yeah, on a sin. Try getting boxes on a range class and trying to beat barbs and sins to the box and see who gets there first 60% of the time.

I just hate the idea of chasing boxes especially when it's much easier for melee to pick them up, on my guard I collect boxes left and right, on my demo I can never get to them before someone else...
    Doomsayer 2008

I never had any problem with tokens with ranger
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I never had any problem with tokens with ranger
    You can also sprint a lot longer as a ranger and have at least 5% movement though, but mainly it's barbs and sins that seem to always beat me to chests, not really rangers.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast