Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new pvp gear

Today was just a weapon update and it's solid.

We'll see what the armor update will bring.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

BOUT'TIME PvP got some love ...
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Post pics of the weapons?
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

I'm hoping thet make badges tradable for tokens, I really don't want to wait to pick up another 1,638 tokens to buy 2 t3 pvp weapons when I'm usually only getting one token out of a bag or box and am wasting hands to reach it before a sin or barb.

And I'm definitely not doing bori, and I don't want to spend any of my 500+ badges on t2 pvp gear when I already qualify for t3 pvp but just lack these ridiculous bori tokens.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Today was just a weapon update and it's solid.

We'll see what the armor update will bring.
    You'll wear pink clothes. YOUR TURN NOW !
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I'm hoping thet make badges tradable for tokens, I really don't want to wait to pick up another 1,638 tokens to buy t3 pvp weapons when I'm usually only getting one token out of a bag or box and am wasting hands to reach it before a sin or barb.

And I'm definitely not doing bori.
    That's why there is a T2 pvp weapon set with very similar stats, for people who dont do bori. Im in the same boat, over 700 badges but less that 400 tokens.

Haha so far I'm loving the PVP weapons update. My BS is rocking again!
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    That's why there is a T2 pvp weapon set with very similar stats, for people who dont do bori. Im in the same boat, over 700 badges but less that 400 tokens.
    Yeah, but again, why buy inferior items when your pvp 10. You'll lose 10 constitution, 17 crit rating 24 crit damage rating and 20+ magic damage going for the t2 weapons over t3. Not a big loss but being pvp 10 and unable to buy items I meet level requirement for and just not some stupid "extra" requirement is extremely irritating when you have over 4,000 minis played and can't buy the damn weapons you earned because you don't click rocks or dart for bags every mini.

I never agreed with the token system in the first place. Mini badges should be transferrable, or just up the cost for t3 gear when using only badges to buy it as opposed to using tokens to reduce the cost (like 120 badges for main pieces, 80 for small, and 160 for 1 hand weapons, 200 for 2 hand). The whole idea that you need tokens when your actively pvping enough to build an excess of 500+ badges to buy inferior t2 gear is extremely irritating when you think of the rock clicker that hardly spent any time doing real pvp.

Spending 30-60 badges (when you have 500-1,000 tokens) really is minimal pvp when I have earned enough badges to buy a full t2 set, then upgrade to a full t3 set(which took over 2 years because of these ridiculous tokens), and then buy both pvp mounts, only to be stuck buying pvp 7 weapons because of these stupid tokens.
    Last edited by Suctum; 29th January 2014 at 06:02.
    Doomsayer 2008

I never bought pvp 10 dagger for sin before.. so i traded all conquest trophies and mini tokens to AA when i had 50% halloween candy ;( now i got maybe 45 mini token and 500 bori token so 500 more by boxes when i kill opponent
    The Law

Best place to get tokens right now on fury is Rakdos league. The map is full of chests at the end of the mini ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast