Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to build up gold, silver, bronze tin?

Default How to build up gold, silver, bronze tin?

Hi guys, what is the most productive, ie best use of time, to legitimately make gold in AOC as a non level 80 player? Lets say I cna only play 3 hours a night. What is my best use of that time to really make good money? is the best way to sell mats on the auction house? Is it better just to do as many quests as possible?

What is a decent amount of money per level range? ie 50-60 2 gold?
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

review the trader and see what the going prices are for things.

Illustrium, tin sell better than base mats but are harder to find. City building resources like oak, basalt, gold and such sell better. You have to watch the trader prices to find out.

Some repeatable khitai quests give better silver: might look into what you would get from forbidden city and such.

I had my first gold by lvl 40 if that helps.

Best use of your time is to have the gathering abilities and just hit up nodes you come across while actively questing. If you have 3 hrs a night to play, actually playing the game is the best use of your time. Brainlessly farming nodes in a resource zone for 3 hrs would drive me crazy.

If you have friends you can start w1 farms where you only kill 2 bosses. Shard farms are great because it's a good income with little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    If you have friends you can start w1 farms where you only kill 2 bosses. Shard farms are great because it's a good income with little effort.
    100% guaranteed gold mine
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

He's not level 80 though!

Quote Originally Posted by NoComment View Post
    100% guaranteed gold mine
    Do the most boring thing ever for random loot that sometimes just don't drop. Awesome.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

traders are overcrowded, especially tradeskill resources. unless you offer your bulk resources on global, it can be challenging to get full value for your goods off the trader

I would suggest selling tradeskill resources.

Just enter a gathering zone (guild instance would be better) than go afk for 14 minutes (to prevent automatic logout after 15 minutes) and do some homework. When you come back, the resource nodes will be filled at least 50% and you can start farming / digging /logging.
    At your level, you should farm Granite (100 stack = 2,50+ Gold), Yew and Iron. Electrum isn’t valuable but the rare drop (Illustrium) is, same with Copper (Tin)

After some time you should know a good rotation-route between these nodes. Find out how you can optimize the running time (horse or not?) with sprints to farm as many resources in a short time. After one round check if the node is filled up again, because the nodes need 30 min to fill up (1 minute is approx. 3,5%). Running between nodes which are not at least at 80 % ist wasting time.

If you ever reach Level 70 then go for Gold (Platinum), Basalt (Adamant), Dustmetal(Blue Iron) and Oak (Soulwood).
    If you need to know which resources are valueable have a look at my price-pyramide (German language, sorry).

If you are in a guild with a guild city at a specific level (I don´t know which level is needed), you can buy a special item (consumables: fortuitous vittles) in the tradingpost of your guildcity which significantly raises the rare drops of resource nodes. This coin costs one Gold and lasts for one hour. My experience is, that you will get more rare drops than farming without the coin. So spend your first gold coin for this (I can lend you one gold if you need) and go digging! Just do this for at least half an hour a day (better: one hour) for a few days and you should have one stack of 100 in Granite, Iron and Yew which you can offer at the TRADEPOST (not: auction house – there are no auctions!). Check prices for these resources and if you want your money fast, then undercut the lowest 100-stack-price by only 1 silver or by 1 copper. This should bring you approx. 5 Gold after 5 days – just by farming one hour per day (not included if you sell rare resources). So you still can play 2 hours for the rest of the night. At level 70 you can earn more by selling Basalt, Gold and Oak.

Best farming characters are Necromancers, because your pets can fight for you while you can farm on.

Of course there is “no pain – no gain”. You have to spend some time for your wealth – only exception is if you use the Shard farming exql0!t at level 80.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

There isn't much beating leather farming really. You're not saying what character you're playing but if it's a Guardian, resource gathering is faster because the thing just kills so damn slow.

Rough / Brindled and Calloused / Grained Leather is normally getting good prices on the trader. Right now, Rough and Calloused is getting 5 Silvers each, while Brindled is at 23 Silvers and Grained is at 70 Silvers (rare though). You can get leathers from all animals, but the most popular sites are crocs in khopshef, bears in wild lands, monkeys in eiglophian and birds in resource zones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast