Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vires et Decus

Thumbs up Vires et Decus

Vires et Decus
    Strength & Honor

Who are we? Vires et Decus is a PVP centered guild with a strong international player base. Vires is one of the top US guild on Fury and the only guild in the top ten rankings with a focus on glory (PVP). We are looking for all kinds of players regardless of background.

What we do? Our focus is mainly all aspects of PVP including and not limited to minigames, open world, premades, and weekly in-guild minis. We run 6-mans in our off time and are lucky to do alliance T4 raids with Clan of the Free City. We host in-guild T4 cloud runs and T3 raids weekly and we are working on in-guild T4 runs currently.

Want to join? If interested contact the following players in-game and we’ll get you rolling heads in no time.

Contact List:
    Fearless Leader: Alendrien
    Officer: Usedtissue
    Officer: Derled
    Guild site is currently the works…
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 23rd May 2014 at 22:50.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Reserved for later use
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

We are opening up recruiting again for new and old pvpers coming back for the pvp patch, Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    ...is now The Law
    Fixed for you

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Fixed for you
    I see what you did
    Doomsayer 2008

sorry I saw this I can't stop laughing.
    "Fearless Leader: Alendrien "

Or you can call him personal stalker that goes around internet searching for peoples information, stalking people everywhere lmao this guy is creepy on another level. Supposedly he hates me to death and I literately never even talked to him...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post

Or you can call him personal stalker that goes around internet searching for peoples information, stalking people everywhere lmao this guy is creepy on another level. Supposedly he hates me to death and I literately never even talked to him...
    I've never talked with you and you hate me, so what's your point here?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post

You stalk me and I don't hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I've never talked with you and you hate me, so what's your point here?
    you talk with me on forums 24/7 and you talk to me in game.

This alen guy I don't even know his toons name.

I never saw him in pvp.

Never get a chance to call him trash because I don't even know what class he plays lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast