Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Acolytes/Social Rejects came back?

Default Any Acolytes/Social Rejects came back?

You guys must of farmed so much t4 with so much gear, gona come back to pvp server and pvp???

Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Legionx View Post
    how old is that??
    The first night after merge of Tyranny and Cimmeria, Exodus renamed to "It's a Trap" in honor of the much beloved member bradpitt.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Where's exo at now? Made a char on crom and I'm looking for a home for him
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    The first night after merge of Tyranny and Cimmeria, Exodus renamed to "It's a Trap" in honor of the much beloved member bradpitt.

Lol at that screenshot. Most those guys are now with socialytes I mean acolytes I mean social rejects.
    Last edited by xkrunkx; 18th January 2014 at 05:08.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Erm... No Not as a main force anyway. Youll always have some folks that keep one or two toons on Fury (tldr, read no further lol)

We moved because the population was seriously poor on the PvP server. This is just my guess, but I have a feeling you'll see a surge for like a month or two. Then, when the free xfers are gone, people will get bored and the population issues will return.

Those pop issues almost caused us to fold before. PvP is great, but if you cant raid and you have a lot of serious raiders... you see the problem here. We would potentially also lose new members we acquired since moving to Set / Crom. Its too big a risk.

And truly... the only thing were missing is open world PvP, which if I remember right, really didn't happen on a large scale anymore (or it was only once or twice a month). CE battles happen at about the same frequency on Crom (not to mention pretty consistent minis). Again - I think you'll see a temporary surge on this, but once things settle down, this was what it was at before

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer, but these are just the thoughts that went through my head when the transfers opened up.

I truly wish that Funcom would just merge the PvE and PvP (not B&G set) and just implement PvP enabled zones. It honestly makes most sense with the state of the population overall. Get the best of both worlds.

Anyways.. I wish y'all the best of luck. I hope for you, that I am wrong. But if you want to PvP with us, you'll likely have to come to Crom or PvP with the couple sRs members that keep a couple toons on Fury.
    Last edited by statica01; 18th January 2014 at 14:37.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    Erm... No Not as a main force anyway. Youll always have some folks that keep one or two toons on Fury (tldr, read no further lol)

We moved because the population was seriously poor on the PvP server. This is just my guess, but I have a feeling you'll see a surge for like a month or two. Then, when the free xfers are gone, people will get bored and the population issues will return.

Those pop issues almost caused us to fold before. PvP is great, but if you cant raid and you have a lot of serious raiders... you see the problem here. We would potentially also lose new members we acquired since moving to Set / Crom. Its too big a risk.

And truly... the only thing were missing is open world PvP, which if I remember right, really didn't happen on a large scale anymore (or it was only once or twice a month). CE battles happen at about the same frequency on Crom (not to mention pretty consistent minis). Again - I think you'll see a temporary surge on this, but once things settle down, this was what it was at before

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer, but these are just the thoughts that went through my head when the transfers opened up.

I truly wish that Funcom would just merge the PvE and PvP (not B&G set) and just implement PvP enabled zones. It honestly makes most sense with the state of the population overall. Get the best of both worlds.

Anyways.. I wish y'all the best of luck. I hope for you, that I am wrong. But if you want to PvP with us, you'll likely have to come to Crom or PvP with the couple sRs members that keep a couple toons on Fury.
    hey btw european and american servers merged since u moved to set, theres been a change.

i an extremely confident the guild would grow since theres no main usa guild on the server that covers every aspect of the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast