Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp vids

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Watching that clip makes me want to play another game than aoc. To be fair I only saw the first minute or so. I rarely find anything interesting to see in demo, ranger, necro videos and your first minute couldn't convince me.

Cool This guy must be Conan himself

Edit by Anzu: If you think that player is cheating, Customer Support is the way to go.

Look at those mad barbarian skills at 0:50 ...wow
    Last edited by Anzu; 14th February 2017 at 09:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Edit by Anzu: If you think that player is cheating, Customer Support is the way to go.

You watching your team getting slaughtered from stealth was the highlight of the video. Classic ranger. Great teamwork!
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post

So jockers and merone toons are played by the same person its good to know, it explains alot all the insulting tells and hack accusations I was getting on my demo for months when I was more active.

edit: and the fact that you are in hide while your team is getting farmed and the fact that you gave 60 euros for exile rune to play dt, ranger and sin in pvp it makes the video way more fun.
    IVORY TOWER

I dont see anything wrong, You have a DT, PoM and god knows what on you aswell.
    Kinaputten

Does actually look like comber, you can clearly see him moving/floating around while the combo is being initiated.
    And for those who doesn´t know how that looks like, it looks like this: Edit by Anzu: This is not to be posted on the forums. 1:09 (a bit extreme in this case)...
    Last edited by Anzu; 14th February 2017 at 09:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackyyy View Post
    1:09 (a bit extreme in this case)...
    That is exactly what happens too often in the daily minis, done unabashed by a hand full of very known comber users... nobody cares about...
    carpe noctem !!!

It does look like comber , but recently the servers seem to be behaving quiet strangely.
    I have even seen myself sliding on the ground
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    You watching your team getting slaughtered from stealth was the highlight of the video. Classic ranger. Great teamwork!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    So jockers and merone toons are played by the same person its good to know, it explains alot all the insulting tells and hack accusations I was getting on my demo for months when I was more active.

edit: and the fact that you are in hide while your team is getting farmed and the fact that you gave 60 euros for exile rune to play dt, ranger and sin in pvp it makes the video way more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I dont see anything wrong, You have a DT, PoM and god knows what on you aswell.
    Looks like you think I am the one playing / recording this. You are wrong...

And Kinaputt...you dont see anything wrong here? watch again or get some glasses