Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Experienced advice needed

Thx for all advices.
    I always equip Elusive nature /but not fully feated 3/5/ and keep Forced engage on CD. With my gear and AAs I have 60% chance to critigate but only for 14%.
    It seems, that better gear is the answer, why I at this time cant MT.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Decisive buffs Crit rating, not Hit rating. Equip Pressing to boost Hit rating.
    I ment pressing. I don't remember the name of them but i use both of them and i gain only 11.6% atm. 40 hit rating on a new ring wouldn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I ment pressing. I don't remember the name of them but i use both of them and i gain only 11.6% atm. 40 hit rating on a new ring wouldn't do much.
    What kind of gear exactly are you using? Try to go with small Tiger's pieces (belt, wrists, feet). Also soldier hands that drop from last boss in Sepulcher and epic necklace from Fort are very nice for stacking hit rating.
    Last edited by Ocelotti; 22nd January 2014 at 08:48.
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

40 hitrating is more than 1% and that would bring you above minimum for lvl 85 mobs for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordorm View Post
    Thx for all advices.
    I always equip Elusive nature /but not fully feated 3/5/ and keep Forced engage on CD. With my gear and AAs I have 60% chance to critigate but only for 14%.
    Dont misunderstand you dont need to use FE at all, i was just wondering about the passive critigation you get ffrom feating it.

Either way try and get like 30% critigation amount, and retry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelotti View Post
    What kind of gear exactly are you using? Try to go with small Tiger's pieces (belt, wrists, feet). Also soldier hands that drop from last boss in Sepulcher and epic necklace from Fort are very nice for stacking hit rating.
    LL helm tiger chest LL legs wolves feet LL wrist hyrk neck yag shield t2 sword xiba ring+milestone. LL shoulders and wolves belt. Everything mentioned is epic, except the shield.

I always equip Elusive nature /but not fully feated 3/5/
    Elusive Nature is really not needed anymore for Grasslands/Chosain/KK runs. The bosses have been nerfed to oblivion including their crit chance. So leave Elusive to guardians
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

LL helm tiger chest LL legs wolves feet LL wrist hyrk neck yag shield t2 sword xiba ring+milestone. LL shoulders and wolves belt. Everything mentioned is epic, except the shield.
    Get Trickster's Charm ring from Shadows or T3 ring. Xiba rings are nice, but lack hit rating and extra mitigation from pure Strength.
    But yeah I do remember problems with low hit rating when I was using Khitai gear + Ibis. Anyway you can always invite only PoMs for HM groups =P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

+1 to Naerri's ring advice.

And once again, if there's no problem for you with survival, but is with aggro / lack of hit rating, try to change Wolf's pieces to Tiger's ones. You will lose some mitigation and constitution for the sake of more damage, but it might be worth in the long run.

Also try to get epic shield from AoK, imo it's absolutely awesome for DT and has hit rating
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

Thx for all advices.
    DON'T SPAM FORCE ENGAGED MATE!!!. The critigation chance of this AA's is passive. FE is only for emergencies.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast