Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New way to make pvp t4 affordable without new pvp levels!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Irony?

Really?

Throughthedoor = kingkozak??

[Global][Kingkozak]: I have best kd
    [Global][Kingkozak]: beat all kd barb is best I best kd
    [Global][Kingkozak]: I play hardmode barb it is most OP I get best KD

All fukcing day and then on a none farm mini:

Kingkozak left the match.

Or you are hiding at the back of the map at kd of 1:2

GG pal.
    that fits the profile of jyggernaut perfectly (throughthedoor), so it would appear you have him on fury now.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post

Kingkozak left the match.
    said that in my chat box a few times yesterday xd

Power creep in PVP progression is terrible. Always has been a bad idea, and was the beginning of the end for AOC PVP. It's a PVErs mindset that gave birth to that crap here, and now we're stuck with it. There's other modes of progression in PVP that do not include power creep, but Morrison f'd that up.

Again, hate to bring it up...but...

WoW PvP system. Less grindy than AoC and can be fully geared in less than a month, if you try. You mainly play for rating/achievements/special mounts/bragging rights.

Oh, and the BEST gear comes from....PREMADES.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Again, hate to bring it up...but...

WoW PvP system. Less grindy than AoC and can be fully geared in less than a month, if you try. You mainly play for rating/achievements/special mounts/bragging rights.

Oh, and the BEST gear comes from....PREMADES.
    Even though the gameplay itself is like running underwater and the world looks like you gave mescaline to a child with add and the lore seems like it was written by a high function autistic person, WoW has a boatload of excellent features that enable ease of play. Raidfinder, dungeon finder, sharp divide in value between pve and pvp gear, and a very low barrier to entry are why people keep going back to it. Lot of my friends are mmo hoppers, always trying the new ones, and always going back to wow because the devs of newer games seem to feel that high barriers to entry and grinding are what all the kids want today.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Don't bring up WoW. There's a reason why i'm here and not in Azeroth.

It's not only the combat system that's retarded, but also the system how pvp and pve works. Every week you MUST do ALL the arenas and ALL the rated battlegrounds. Every Tuesday you feel so much preassure if you haven't capped.

In the battlegrounds people bot so thier charracter gain full pvp gear without any effort. It's usually the same **** all the time where autisthic kids run into the lava while the other team is full of good geared people (They don't even have to be exp in pvp!) After loosing about 100 Battlegrounds (minigames) you have a full gear with crap stats compared to the arena gear. Because when Horde/Alliance only win, you won't gain any "conquest points" simillar to campaign badges which can upgrade gear to extreme ammounts.

Don't force people to play tournament, sieges, arena, or rated minigames. Let people do open world pvp, bori or minigames. All we need is an increase of pvp xp in minigames to balance it out.

(If you ever going to play WoW pvp, play a magic class. There's no prot in any gear but pvp gear. So you can basiclly oneshott people while you have more armor than a boss)

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post

(If you ever going to play WoW pvp, play a magic class. There's no prot in any gear but pvp gear. So you can basiclly oneshott people while you have more armor than a boss)
    WoW doesn't have prot gear anymore, it has PvP resilience, which mitigates both melee and magical attacks.

And as far as open world PvP is concerned...in every game on the planet, PvE gear reigns supreme in open world. End of story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12