Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP Classes Fun to Play?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u joking right?

this is not 1v1 based, i think this is my opinion in good pvp.. premaid etc. sure sin is easy to two shot clothie from hide, but same thing happens to u, unlike soldiers which can one shot any cloth / light while they can still tank 5 other class same time , laugh and kill secend one too , bubble up and run away
    I think it's the challenge in playing hox/barb, and the reward for being able to play those classes good feels much better than a sin.

But yeah, nothing can possibly beat the feeling when you take out an entire team of clothies on my ranger and sin.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I think it's the challenge in playing hox/barb, and the reward for being able to play those classes good feels much better than a sin.

But yeah, nothing can possibly beat the feeling when you take out an entire team of clothies on my ranger and sin.
    hox and tos are classes that need wery much support, that u will get in premaid, i actually think that hox can be good in good hands ^^ but ofc in pug minis no one help u and get killed by dt's two shotting with fear

barb in other hand? oh man i love zerg spec + pom in team lovely class
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    hox and tos are classes that need wery much support, that u will get in premaid, i actually think that hox can be good in good hands ^^ but ofc in pug minis no one help u and get killed by dt's two shotting with fear

barb in other hand? oh man i love zerg spec + pom in team lovely class
    Can't wait til i have 5/5 in liberation, gonna try more dps specc+decapitation. When upgraded t1 pvp weps is in the game i'll be choppin heads all day.

It changes now and then but i guess my list would be:

1- Barb (speed buff and challenge plain awesome in open-world)
    2- Carny conq (Breakthrough and relaxing)
    3- HoX (Demanding class and rewarding when you succeed)
    4- Necro (In premades it's much harder than most class, and more fun than brute conq)
    5- Sin (Awesome in open-world when you want to slack more than on barb)

6- Guard (To paraphrase Raxiq, it's the class to play if you never want to get frustrated in pvp)
    7- DT (Not a huge fan but it's okay)
    8- ToS / ToS (never played them much though, didn't appeal to me)
    9- Demo (Here again didn't play mine much but the way other players play it doesn't have a huge appeal)
    10- Ranger (Well it depends on how you play it, but even then i get bored very fast)

Only class i don't put in the Rankings is BS. I played mine a lot for a long time and loved it... but haven't played it for a while so wouldn't know where to put it. The top 5 classes are all pretty close together. Sometimes it changes around a bit.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

1 : Bs/barb/s&s guard so far (tie)

2 : Pole guard when I want to relax and not worry about anything.

I like hox too but only played casually on a friend's account. Like most other classes actually since I'm not a altoholic
    Playing Pom now, we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by kalston; 21st January 2014 at 15:28.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    10- Ranger (Well it depends on how you play it, but even then i get bored very fast)
    Meh, there's still the assist way to play it which is really fun if balanced isn't too ****ed.
    I really enjoy it. Would be way better with at least one real melee combo tho.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 21st January 2014 at 15:55.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Meh, there's still the assist way to play it which is really fun if balanced isn't too ****ed.
    I really enjoy it. Would be way better with at least one real melee combo tho.
    I kind of agree with this, ranger can be fun but the way most rangers playing is op boring. Linebreaker is really to much...

Personally for me most fun classes were bar and hox. Since transfer to us server i have bad latency and dont enjoy them like before and started playing ranger and guard bit more.
    But still barb and hox are number 1

Only listing classes i played in pvp to at least r5:

-hox love and hate, can be (and is most of the time) frustrating as hell, still my number 1 tho
    -bs nice mechanics, combos, spells; rewarding when u get it right
    -conq relaxing gameplay, hard to die, aoe kb spam (still waiting on my r5 BT to try carnage)
    -sin fast paced gameplay
    -guard pretty dull in pvp but nice choice when u wanna chill

Ranger is funnest. Most complaint tells come in, but I thrive on that.

Sin is also fun if you just play for yourself and sit in hide while your team gets slaughtered, and you pick that one clothie out and 2 shot them.

BS is the easiest imo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast