Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Let us Set our own music...

Default Suggestion: Let us Set our own music...

I don't know about anyone else... but I would dearly LOVE to be able to define music that plays at whatever time in AoC. I know there are metal fans, rap fans, and whatever else... hell, it would be cool to her Begin the Beguine as my Guardian is smacking Undead around... or As Time Goes By as he's killing Princess Akivasha...

Yeah, it would be very cool if we could have some sort of dialog that allows us to apply music to different situations in different areas... just a thought

Record it and put on youtube?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Move your stereo system and a CD rack closer to your PC. The problem will be solved then.
    I prefer to have the full experience of the game though without any extraneous sound sources.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I'd like a system simillar to Runescape. Where you can choose music from a list, change volume, turn on and off loop and other settings. There should be a folder in AoC where you can place your mp3's.

I'm all for them doing this ... after they have fixed the rest of the issues with the game.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I'd like a system simillar to Runescape. Where you can choose music from a list, change volume, turn on and off loop and other settings. There should be a folder in AoC where you can place your mp3's.
    Old games have this while new games almost never, sadly

Current games are just situation music.

If you have played old C&C games and new ones, you can see the difference

there is already a suggestion thread, so this post should be there not here.

AoC has more pressing matters than changing the soundtrack according to your will, still You can do it yourself by turning in-game music off and use Winamp with your fav tracks, or do like Alan said.

ps. soundtrack in AoC is great, but even I am sometimes tired of it running around kara Korum for sure, then Winamp and Basil Paledouris Conan the Barbarian makes its entry
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

set up a bot in ventrillo or teamspeak that is linked to pandora.

Problem solved

"Edit" Moved post to tech section since it was Off topic
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 17th January 2014 at 15:40.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

what about "in-game Vent", or being able to save "ui settings options", "increase max zoom", ability to change "cursor colour" from grey. I agree but with that there should be plenty of other things implemented

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast