Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the use of rogues (aside tw & fh)

Don't forget what rogues crash armor

Not sure why anyone even bothers responding to these troll posts anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    Not sure why anyone even bothers responding to these troll posts anymore
    Waiting for craft revamp
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Don't forget what rogues crash armor
    bearshaman or conq has best armor debuffs,
    The Law

For sure not ranger with their cd of 30 sec ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    conq do more dmg than sin in pve.. + it has combat res.

and demo? demo is not the problem in pvp or in pve, pretty balanced everywhere, sure waves of flame is bit op,

if u pvp with barb, u should try zerg spec, pvp t2+ full set, maybe pve legs or gloves, depends. and run with upheaval / determination or without warning, demos are piece of cake for u after that
    Upheaval and determination? In pvp? Against demo?

Ok

If you try that a good demo will **** you before you finish that combo. Good demoVbarb fights last as long a good sin fights. The demo will kite to and blitz you with instas and they **** barbs.

Trick with demos is getting a finishing blow+AtG then hope for butcher 9 crit otherwise let the teleporting kiting begin again.

AtG is your friend. Determination is shizer if you spec atrocity, which you should, since devastation is crap and removes effect on crit.

If you WERE adamant about upheaval you can't beat bone shatter ticking with a 2hander swapped in
    Last edited by Surgery; 20th January 2014 at 11:32.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Upheaval and determination? In pvp? Against demo?

Ok

If you try that a good demo will **** you before you finish that combo. Good demoVbarb fights last as long a good sin fights. The demo will kite to and blitz you with instas and they **** barbs.

Trick with demos is getting a finishing blow+AtG then hope for butcher 9 crit otherwise let the teleporting kiting begin again.

AtG is your friend. Determination is shizer if you spec atrocity, which you should, since devastation is crap and removes effect on crit.

If you WERE adamant about upheaval you can't beat bone shatter ticking with a 2hander swapped in
    Upheaval might do 1k per hit without crit if hit from non shielded side, I use atg only in reaver spec if i wanna easy one shot clothie
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Upheaval might do 1k per hit without crit if hit from non shielded side, I use atg only in reaver spec if i wanna easy one shot clothie
    Try it with zerker... Can be pretty cheap 3k instant
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Classes are balanced. Barabarians (not assassins) often top single-target DPS lists in raids (check Zodiac fights or Coils runs!) Even you have much more kills in PVP than the rest of your team sometimes. I am not sure why you are creating this topic. Maybe to incite angry reponses?
    Heralds of Xotli are very versatile, switching from single-target DPS to massive AoE DPS and debuffs.
    There is nothing wrong with barbarians and Heralds of Xotli. You do not have to recreate the same topic over and over again, asking Funcom to break the classes. Stay happy and enjoy the game!
    Necromancers and Demonologists are very squishy, and they usually have little chance to battle two foes, while rogues and Herald of Xotli can do that.
    While I agree with most of what you say, there actually is something wrong with hox. Namely that intelligence does not add to magic damage, this has been broken since launch

I think the correct answer to why, is preference... I have played all classes except a hox and ranger (haven't gotten to them yet) and enjoy something different about all of them. I also have seen a place for them in all groups and raids. If you have to ask this type of questions maybe you take this to seriously.... or I dont take it seriously enough? Cheers my friends

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast