Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vanity issues still Not Addressed

Default vanity issues still Not Addressed

What is the deal Funcom? Let me say some of your things are bogus, for heavens sakes you removed the command "/duel" because it was too offensive. You need to implement a "/duel-bet" option to get duels kicking in khemi again so I can hustle gold from carebears. Not only would it be Fun to watch people QQ over losing 500gold on a match but it would be all around good fun and that's what this game needs right now, oh maybe the crafting revamp... but you know what I mean.

Other thing is what is the deal with NO VANITY in minigames? seems a little over-the-top considering hiding gear isn't going to stop the fact that people will be steamrolled by powerfully players regardless of what they look like. Seriously what's the big issue? your power sets look like crap anyways let us cover it up with some vanity gear and would give a more realism and feel to the match when people enjoy their look whether it be naked or sparkley. If you've seen some of the pve'st Vanity they wear you'll know what I'm talking about, because some of it is really eyecandy and would actually throw some diversity in matches instead of staring at the same sets over and OVER again.

Last thing is Vanity weapons slot. I think we all agree this would be nice. Lets sign this petitions and get this updated please. Thanks to everyone who signed ahead of time happy hunting!

I would like the time back I wasted reading this please...

You think there'd be more motivation on FC's end but no

Uh clothies running around with heavy looking armor?

No

Put duels in?

Yes
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 15th January 2014 at 20:58.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Uh clothies running around with heavy looking armor?

No

Put duels in?

Yes
    I like idea of vanity in minis but each class could only wear vanity they can use. so soldiers will be heavy or plate, mages clothes and so on...
    I mean its not so hard to guess who is coming towards you if he is wielding 2he and is in cloth armor...
    If you pass little more than a glance you will know what class it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    What is the deal Funcom? Let me say some of your things are bogus, for heavens sakes you removed the command "/duel" because it was too offensive. You need to implement a "/duel-bet" option to get duels kicking in khemi again so I can hustle gold from carebears. Not only would it be Fun to watch people QQ over losing 500gold on a match but it would be all around good fun and that's what this game needs right now, oh maybe the crafting revamp... but you know what I mean.

Other thing is what is the deal with NO VANITY in minigames? seems a little over-the-top considering hiding gear isn't going to stop the fact that people will be steamrolled by powerfully players regardless of what they look like. Seriously what's the big issue? your power sets look like crap anyways let us cover it up with some vanity gear and would give a more realism and feel to the match when people enjoy their look whether it be naked or sparkley. If you've seen some of the pve'st Vanity they wear you'll know what I'm talking about, because some of it is really eyecandy and would actually throw some diversity in matches instead of staring at the same sets over and OVER again.

Last thing is Vanity weapons slot. I think we all agree this would be nice. Lets sign this petitions and get this updated please. Thanks to everyone who signed ahead of time happy hunting!
    duel is not going to work, because in this game pvp is group based. Certain classes can dominate others. This is a main reason that pvp popularity is very low on this game.

Vanity on pvp use to be enabled unit some pvpers cried about not being able to see who they can farm, therefore Funcomm removed that. It is not a big deal but some people made it a big deal back then. So you can thank the community for that.

Vanity weapons would be great, however Funcomm tried to implement a system so you could slot a staff for swords etc. but they could not fix the animations. That was the old plan when devs explained it back then. But if they simply try to swap same type of weapons it would be a great idea.

Vanity in minies? of course NOT

Duels? ofc YES
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

I agree: no vanity for pvp minis or border kingdoms. And especially vanity weapons. I don't want to have to con every opposing character on a siege (or mini if I ever do them) to figure out what class they are.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    Not only would it be Fun to watch people QQ over losing 500gold on a match
    False hope there thinking people would bet that much or pay up after betting that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast