Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: what toons you transferred and where

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    It is a pvp server so killing pve should be 2nd to pvp. ...and on Fury I have that option, on Crom not so much.
    It's just a game. People must kill boss fast and go for some other things. If you need PVE boss to create some PVP event - that's bad news for server Fury. And nothing to be proud of it. If you don't have option to kill people without WB... Bosses with 20 million HP and crappy reward must be killed FAST. Or they became just boring sad thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Big Russian guilds Black Steel and Iron Will is leaving Fury an coming to Crom
    those guilds didnt do any mini pvp or khesatta, and iron will only cheat so have fun on crom, minis lot cleaner now tbh, no dirty scumbags
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    those guilds didnt do any mini pvp or khesatta, and iron will only cheat so have fun on crom, minis lot cleaner now tbh, no dirty scumbags
    May be you don't visit mini-games... but they always have good amount of people from both guilds.

id agree with delred, server is better off without the cheats, and quality of pvp is improving

Thinknig of moving a new lvl 80 to Fury, But i'm not sure it will be so fun as a cloth class with no AA vs full t4 ppl.

i transfered one pom lvl 80 from crom to fury - my only toon there - heh i wasnt aware how pve spoiled nolifers play there and in pvp - mostly keyboardturners noobs with pve specs and t4 nabs!

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Thinknig of moving a new lvl 80 to Fury, But i'm not sure it will be so fun as a cloth class with no AA vs full t4 ppl.
    you will be fine, especially with pvp wep and gear revamp and easy t1 gear access from world boss

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    id agree with delred, server is better off without the cheats, and quality of pvp is improving
    Did you know many cheaters from BS? Or may be Delred find many cheaters when he play in BS?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    If you need PVE boss to create some PVP event - that's bad news for server Fury.
    Sad Fury...
    We will be Serious after death.

Its only sad to see some of the Nightwatch leave, we had some good premades. GL guys!

The rest are nonfactor

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast