Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what toons you transferred and where

I moved my 3 mains to crom before merges, already then i was tiered of the pvp stuff on fury. And now i have finaly been able to move my last 5-6 Carrs to crom. So finaly got them all together again, i preffer crom it reminds me more of the community back on aqualonia, and With the usa joining us, the evening and nightplay are better than it have been in ages.

When it comes to exploits and cheats its a bit up to us to, if a Group i join suggeste a cheat or bug i simply state i wont participate in that, never had to, never will. If they insist on doing it i simply leave.

Hope you all have fun afther transfers and that you find Your Place to be.

Koraile
    Koraile, dark templar.

Quote Originally Posted by woodcarver74 View Post
    I moved my 3 mains to crom before merges, already then i was tiered of the pvp stuff on fury. And now i have finaly been able to move my last 5-6 Carrs to crom. So finaly got them all together again, i preffer crom it reminds me more of the community back on aqualonia, and With the usa joining us, the evening and nightplay are better than it have been in ages.

When it comes to exploits and cheats its a bit up to us to, if a Group i join suggeste a cheat or bug i simply state i wont participate in that, never had to, never will. If they insist on doing it i simply leave.

Hope you all have fun afther transfers and that you find Your Place to be.

Koraile
    thx for stayin on topic

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpernickle View Post
    Warped logic. You are angry at the Rage community for the inaction of Funcom GM's. You cannot put an entire community to the sword because of one person.

And actually, there are plenty of hackers on Crom probably even more than on Rage, it's just because of the larger server population & PvE ruleset that they go unnoticed.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ this

Transfers are half a year late.

At this point, joining AOC for PVP is like getting on an airplane flown by a monkey.

Don't know why anyone would want to transfer to fury anyomre.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post

At this point, joining AOC for PVP is like getting on an airplane flown by a monkey.

since transfering to fury I've had the pleasure of a siege, LOTS of open world PVP, minigames(though crom had lots, these ones seem less futile in the way of fighting all t4), and a community ripe with political rivalry that extends beyond "We killed "X" boss quicker than j00!"

I'm sad to leave behind the good friends I made on Crom, but as an RP PVPer, I'm having way more fun. I should never have left the PVP ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    since transfering to fury I've had the pleasure of a siege, LOTS of open world PVP, minigames(though crom had lots, these ones seem less futile in the way of fighting all t4), and a community ripe with political rivalry that extends beyond "We killed "X" boss quicker than j00!"

I'm sad to leave behind the good friends I made on Crom, but as an RP PVPer, I'm having way more fun. I should never have left the PVP ruleset.
    too bad rage wasnt a fit :/

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post

Well it is hard to agree with any of this statements quite oposite PvP is really fun on Fury atm so I´m logging more than just once a week now
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

It appears there are three servers currently:

Fury - The open world pvp server

Crom - The afraid of open world pvp server

Rage - The exploit and cheat server

This about sums it up. Giggity.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post

Fury - The now empty open world pvp server and original hack server.

Crom - The pve server where all the fury players are moving cos they fvcked up their own server

Rage - The new hardcore hack exploit and cheat server

Fixed it for ya captain donut.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post

Fury - The open world pvp server

Crom - The afraid of open world pvp server

Rage - The exploit and cheat server

fury is limited, controlled open world pvp with only some instances enabled

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast