Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: what toons you transferred and where

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    No idea why anyone would stay on Fury, it was already dead, now with tons moving to Crom the ones left will be sorry they stayed.

Plus getting any PVE content on Fury was a joke, remember guys trying to fill a simple Warmonks 6-man for hours before giving up, while on Crom these are filled in seconds, with 4-5 groups several of them already running, and forget about filling a T-2 raid on Fury, Crom has multiple raids going all day.

Anyone that asks questions for help on Fury chat are almost never replied to, not very new player friendly, while on Crom help is always there.
    May be that's because you sucks and you choice wrong guild on Fury? Of course people answer faster on Crom - just because Crom have more people. Adding even more people not help in such situation

Funny how Funcom won't allow transfers off Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpernickle View Post
    cos ur all hacking exploiting duping gits
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

They need delete all ingots first. That's Blood & Glody server - not big lose for hardcore players

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Ya, sadly, I saw first hand the travesty that is the cheating on B and G. Exploits, duping, etc. A lot of teleporting (with no latency issues), and a lot of it was admitted to over voice coms. That's when I stopped playing there, I hate people that try to justify cheating with "It's a low pop server" or whatever other lame excuse. BO came over, and the PVE exploits and third party program usage went way up because they were mad that they were getting beat by BO and other non B and G players. I mean, I was schooling on a fresh 75, so I can only imagine how frustrating it was for them to be fighting established toons.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    Anyone that asks questions for help on Fury chat are almost never replied to, not very new player friendly, while on Crom help is always there.
    going forwards its something fury needs to address

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Did you try to play on Rage and get camped on Whitesands?

Guess you weren't pro enough to play with the MEN

Did you try to play on Rage and get camped on Whitesands?

Guess you weren't pro enough to play with the MEN
    Omg, you are dumb, do you not know about all the ingot/shard cloning on Rage, that's why there are no transfers from that server.

If they open transfers i would get instantly 1000000000 ingots and shards from trash alt accounts. Rage is flooded with these accounts banks/guild banks full of ingots

First this thing was nice and quiet secret. Then some ****faces started to publish it and tell Funcom.

Aoc is always been corrupted and black market game, i mean comon, week after t3 came some russians were full t3 raid geared
    The Law

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast