Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what toons you transferred and where

Default what toons you transferred and where

so what toons are u ppl transferring and to which server

lol so many options, crom>fury, fury>crom.
    We will be Serious after death.

all my toons to rage, because I need stuff

Everyone says they stay on Fury so they look e-tough.
    Everyone really moved to Crom.

Seriously, Khemi on Crom tonight was packed full of Fury vet refugees. Khemi on Fury there were crickets and tumbleweeds...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Yeah everyone will come to Crom despite the hero talk......they need sweet PvE gears to PvP with.....then FC wont actually enable paid transfers and they will say the pop on Fury is so low that they are gonna merge it into Crom anyway....
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Yeah everyone will come to Crom despite the hero talk......they need sweet PvE gears to PvP with.....
    You can get t4 on Fury.
    PvP revamped weapons look sweet.

But sure if you play to solo or PuG everything besides raids. Crom is the place to go
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post

Seriously, Khemi on Crom tonight was packed full of Fury vet refugees. Khemi on Fury there were crickets and tumbleweeds...
    That is just a shame and disappointing. Looks like this game is done for it.

Free transfer sounds alright, I'll put an unplayed alt on Fury to check it out, but as for transferring my mains I want to see the population for myself first.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post

Uh, there were tons on Fury from crom.

Meanwhile all pvp players logged out, hoping that thier comments about crom being a noob server wouldn't be remembered. Because who dare walk through pvp zones where real pvp occur? *Shivers*

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast