Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Fixed" Traveling Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Tankzo View Post
    Yea! FC fixed it and now the Traveling Merchant is COMPLETELY USELESS.

Thank you very much FC.

People were pissed that you were putting in free bags, so you pulled it out of the game without warning.

and

you "Funcom'ed" everyone that bought the contracts on the trader.

Nice...

At 10G to 30G a pop (Probably hundreds, if not thousands, sold), you caused a major impact to the in-game economy, and then screwed the people that bought the contracts right before you pulled them from the game.

There is a reason it is called "being funcom'd..."
    +1 I am really embittered
    A lot of peoples got bag to 122 slots. Why other peoples is inferior? It's foul.
    Last edited by Ernests; 14th January 2014 at 20:35.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Come on, we all know that it was pseudo gambling when it came to those contracts, based on yet another FC stuffup. We all also knew the inevitable fix was coming at any time. Some people took a punt on a known dodgy thing, and then complain when it blows up in their face. Thems the risks you take I suppose.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    +1 I am really embittered
    A lot of peoples got bag to 122 slots. Why other peoples is inferior? It's foul.
    Its difficult to feel bad for the people that did not get the bag when lots of people went out and spent real money for that item.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    Its difficult to feel bad for the people that did not get the bag when lots of people went out and spent real money for that item.
    It felt worse for crafters who were selling Commander's Haversack. It was a bug, and we should be glad that it is fixed.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    I spent real money for the bags (97) and am still glad I did so, as all 18 of my alts have the thing. I have four chars who got a 122 count bag but it wasn't easy. Trying to get the bag for the other 14 characters wouldn't have been worth the effort imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I spent real money for the bags (97) and am still glad I did so, as all 18 of my alts have the thing. I have four chars who got a 122 count bag but it wasn't easy. Trying to get the bag for the other 14 characters wouldn't have been worth the effort imo.
    You play on Crom?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12