Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Funcom, you've done it again

Rubberbanding and teleports should not be related to video settings.

Looks like Funcom seriously needs to feed the hamster with some stereoids...

funcom setting their priorities straight: cancelling year long pve madness and working on unchained minis

You got your PVP weapon buff now hopefully they can forget about useless PVP for another 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    2.) Proper quality control would have made it unnecessary to down to server for an emergency patch.
    Whoh, whoh, easy there champ.

You want properly tested patches now? Well, that's going to take 3-4 times as long, minimum. Hope you're not waiting on that crafting revamp, or the unchained mini games, or the new raid tier ...

You people are hilarious. Funcom barely have any resources allocated to this game, and barely any money to chuck at it. Who is going to test these patches? The one person they still have working in their QA department? And that's if they even still have the *will* to fix this game ... which I doubt.

Operation Age of Conan:
    1) Trickle promises out to the player base with little to no commitment to release dates or size or functionality of delivered content.
    2) Bleed paying customers for as long as possible until they cotton onto this fact.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Operation Age of Conan:
    1) Trickle promises out to the player base with little to no commitment to release dates or size or functionality of delivered content.
    2) Bleed paying customers for as long as possible until they cotton onto this fact.
    Sounds about right... since 2010.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    You want properly tested patches now?
    The bugs fixed with yesterday's (server side) patch appear to have been quite obvious.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    funcom setting their priorities straight: cancelling year long pve madness and working on unchained minis

It's surely better business sense to target your main customer base - PVE, than the small rump, albeit the loudest shouting rump - PVP.

Thumbs up 5 days in advance!

Hey FC, you informed us about the next update 5 days in advance! What happened?

THX - just want to let you know, that the community is aware of this positive change in attitude - or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    THX - just want to let you know, that the community is aware of this positive change in attitude - or is it just me?
    A HERETIC! BURN HIM/HER!!!

j/k
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Serverdown in the middle of a raid.

[_] Cool.
    [X] Not cool.
    Lol I havn't checked my guard that looted on thoughs world bosses since I've ran out of sub, I sure hope I didn't loose my dragon pet and hero clade longsword and protection rings

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234