Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funcom, you've done it again

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Meh, instead of blowing up, I'll sit back and laugh while I read forums and eat popcorn, and wait to see the results of FC's shenanigans
    Maybe they will surprise us by perma banning all the RU TPP users.
    Maybe they will surprise us by perma banning all the dupers on Rage and fixing the exploit.
    Maybe they will surprise us by giving us our free transfers.
    Maybe they will surprise us and fix that fvcking minigame bug....

Nah! Who am I kidding lol! It's funcom!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Maybe they will surprise us by perma banning all the RU TPP users.
    Maybe they will surprise us by perma banning all the dupers on Rage and fixing the exploit.
    Maybe they will surprise us by giving us our free transfers.
    Maybe they will surprise us and fix that fvcking minigame bug....

Nah! Who am I kidding lol! It's funcom!
    Maybe they'll fix the latest blowup? Until I see the result, I don't bother with speculating. Why? I've been dealing with Funcom for far, far too long to not have learned THAT lesson well.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    what makes you think I'm under 18? B/c I don't feel like paying to play a buggy game online anymore? That's a bit of a stretch. I have been considering leaving for awhile since this game is just getting worse and worse...this just kind of seals it.
    What makes me think it? The sheer drama of your OP. The games getting better not worse. I remember just after SWTOR came out, the lag, the broken raids etc. Losing some shitty vanity gear doesn't compare.

It's infinitely better today than it was back then.

Funcom is like a crazy relationship. Just when you thought things settled down, nah ah sh*t goes psycho again.

Oh Funcom how I hate loving you!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Funcom is like a crazy relationship. Just when you thought things settled down, nah ah sh*t goes psycho again.

Oh Funcom how I hate loving you!
    Dealing with Funcom is like having a bipolar girlfriend that is either sweet and loving, or a raging psychopath that destroys your world 15 times over because you said the word "skittles".

Those of us that have stayed on for years are addicts, pretty much. And we love it but hate ourselves for loving it :P

Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    What makes me think it? The sheer drama of your OP. The games getting better not worse. I remember just after SWTOR came out, the lag, the broken raids etc. Losing some shitty vanity gear doesn't compare.

It's infinitely better today than it was back then.

OK- i said that was the last straw, not the biggest/only one. Yes, losing vanity gear is meaningless, but the problems you talked about above...guess what, they happen pretty frequently here as well.

Lag for Europeans is pretty bad, not to mention when something like a world boss is going on
    Raids break all the time- every week in fact when instances reset. Oh, and there's also the T4 bind not working as intended that could also be considered broken (unless you're in a guild that uses that loophole to farm MC)
    PVP is horrible and unbalanced. New players have no incentive to try unless they're willing to grind like crazy.
    The new dungeouns are really cool, but in order to get a group in there you need to be pretty well geared. Maybe my guild is just full of baddies, but since the people that can do the dungeouns already have better gear than what drops, they can't be assed to do them. I never understood the huge draw of getting better gear over actually playing something that is fun, but that's just me.
    Lastly, the community in this game is just awful- whenever someone bitches about adding something new and how they don't update, there's 2 more that complain about the new additions. World bosses? Whaa...the instances are full. New dungeouns? Meh. T4 is better. Halloween content? Gawd, another stupid potion... This doesn't even touch on the pvp-stars like Ironjay, who bitch about minis and then quit constantly, or that one Euro tard that is positive everyone in the game hacks. I'd rather find something better to play with (hopefully) more dev involvment and a better community.

Unpatching a preemptively patched patch.. Reminds me of some meme found somewhere on the internets.. thanks for fixing atleast.. my porting mobs are now behaving normally, that's something.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2n80sc0.jpg

gg funcom, im f2p, but i hope you did not steal my locked rangers vanity gear too.... u guys test these things for real?

I hope you don't lose your HUGE inventory of commander haversacks too...

Just did a test, and none of my toons has lost anything.

Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Something is still weird, got to check if it is still there tomorrow:

After a few relogs for checking for lost items the game became slower and slower...compareable to the latency and fps drop you experience during crowds. And it got worse with rubberbanding, freezes and teleports making it unplayable. All this with MINIMUM settings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast