Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aoc scripts census

Is there any script or way to change the colour of chat, ie global, system message....not to post chat in a different colour but purely to read. Atm everything is mostly white and its difficult to distinguish between chat channels.
    I am using Ikos UI.

Go to

Code:
    \\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\
    Copy TextColors.xml to

Code:
    \\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\
    Open the file with your text editor (I use Notepad++). After every update of AoC, you'll need to change the number at the start of the file so it matches the one in the Default file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Here are some scripts that I've been posting on the forums:

Yet another SETTINGS script- A comprehensive script incorporating the most important settings in-game, and then some. With over 50 settings at your command. Easily access the settings that can improve performance, or make the game more enjoyable.

EMOTES script- A more coherent arrangement of the available emotes in-game, arranged according to categories. Obvious use for Role-Playing but can be useful and/or fun for other players.

T1 to T3 raids script - finding the quests?- A little script to help people look for and try to get a sense of the quest progression for the T1 to T3 raids. YOU CAN GO in a raid without these quests, and still get relevant loot from the loot boxes that drop. The quests give ADDITIONAL items that can be seen here.

RESOURCES-What is this used for?- A script listing the available resources and their useage in-game
    Last edited by chrizdc; 16th December 2016 at 17:33.
    RESOURCES-What is this used for?- Lists resources and their useage

Default Updated scripts for Tier 1- T6 PvE Armor, Weapons and Accessories

PvE Tier Armor Relic Costs:

https://pastebin.com/eHYgX46V

PvE Tier Weapons & Accessories Relic Costs:

https://pastebin.com/9LdBMnDZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12