Thread: Issues finding or making groups for lvl80 content

Default Issues finding or making groups for lvl80 content

Yesterday it took me 4hours of spaming LFMs and LFG for Kitaï normal dungeons and easy HM. Got maybe two answer. The worst part is that I had a ToS with me and I could tank...

Is it normal? If not please give tips in order to build groups

Farming karakorum with low tier blue gear is everything but fun!
    Crom: Garful (Conqueror)

Well, the world boss thing is done so groups/raids should be back to normal....

Have you tried looking for a guild that works with new players and does a lot of raids/sixmans?

Finding a group of people who can play when you do and who have fun together is a lot easier than spending all night LFG.

In between sixmans and raids, you can run the unchained solo dungeons for some fairly decent blues and some rares. Run faction quests, kill paikang quillins and sharks and get the milestone rings while you are waiting.

Forgotten city
    Refuge of Apostate
    Isle of Iron Statues
    Dead mans isle

You have to always evaluate the day, the hour, and the raiding schedule.
    Usually, finding or filling a group for a low-level instance, a HM instance, or T3 raid may take from 10 minutes to 1 hour. Always have patience!
    Also, with seeing how easy it is to get gear with world bosses, people refuse to do content that requires coordination.

The examples for my waiting time for the past two days:

For my past days, low-level groups were filled within twenty minutes, and level-eighty groups and raids took ten minutes away.

I remember one person spamming for Pillars of Heaven last night, but it was too persistent (2-3 lines in a row, repeating after someone else's message); and some of us had to ignore the spammer.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 10th January 2014 at 07:46.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Well, getting a group for normal modes was always bit a pain the arse. "Age of AA,XP,gear!"
    like hell

Ty for the answers.

I think i'll change guild then(they have nothing to share in end game content sadly), I already do factions quests I can do(2 nasty storyline missions impossible to solo atm in karakorum)and unchained djs. But it isn't near the fun that we can have running dungeons.

Do you have guilds to suggest? I saw Ironclad spamming, it seems a very serious guild.

Really in practice it seems impossible for me to run even a bit of dungeon atm. If you find groups it means you are lucky, because I can't find some even beeing active searching for it.
    Crom: Garful (Conqueror)

if you are looking for a guild to do endgame content and with alot of players you could try to ask on global. im sure alot of guilds searching for tanks and tos for that

gl
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

Check out the guild section here mate ;-)