Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free transfers open

Default Free transfers open

Let's make Fury explode!!!!

Giggity!.!!.....!!!

Talking

finaly!!!but this game dead already=(

Im on fury, but don't play anymore. Mods here pretty much summed it up when they handed me infractions for responding to a spart post, and the reason is "its spart, what do you expect". Given there are only a handful that post anymore, seems like they are shooting themselves in the foot by chasing away the few that actually post.

Then add no pvp content, add pvers get better gear than pvpers in pvp, add terrible commitments to deadlines, and add a very dead pop...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Let's make Fury explode!!!!

Giggity!.!!.....!!!
    Sry, all pvp players moved to crom ;]
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Sry, all gear slut carebears moved to crom ;]
    Fixed!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Im on fury, but don't play anymore. Mods here pretty much summed it up when they handed me infractions for responding to a spart post, and the reason is "its spart, what do you expect". Given there are only a handful that post anymore, seems like they are shooting themselves in the foot by chasing away the few that actually post.

Then add no pvp content, add pvers get better gear than pvpers in pvp, add terrible commitments to deadlines, and add a very dead pop...
    Check out test live, big changes are there already and are coming in the near future
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Check out test live, big changes are there already and are coming in the near future
    PVP changes?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    PVP changes?
    Tweaking on existing pvp gear mostly, t4 pvp gear inc sometime in the future as well.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Tweaking on existing pvp gear mostly, t4 pvp gear inc sometime in the future as well.
    Yeah, but that could mean 2 years from now, or at least that's what its meant in the past. I guess, it would be nice to get timelines, and have someone held accountable for those timelines, like in any other business. Sure timelines are sometimes missed, but with reason and new expectations set. One of my biggest complaints about this game, no expectations are ever set by funcom. E.G. Towers, drunken brawling, your guild cities attacked by NPCs, and so on. They can say anything, with no repercussions on not delivering other than you and I not paying to play.

I made a tortage alt just to check out fury yesterday, I was on 3 different times (6:30 am est, 7:30 pm est, and 12:30 am est) and while there seemed to be some pretty good action at 6:00 am (assuming mostly EU players), it was nothing but lowbies blowing up global with duels in fotd and tesso the other 2 times.

The server seems really dead for US players, all the BK are owned by what looks to be EU guilds, and other than some names from the forums, I did not see one US player I recognized.

I was hoping for a little bit more, Fury does not seem population friendly to US time zones unless you just play at odd hours.
    Last edited by Suctum; 16th January 2014 at 13:23.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast