Thread: Thank you Joel!!!!

Default Thank you Joel!!!!

On the Horizon

Now to talk about some of the things which are on the horizon. We are working on unchained PvP Mini Games, the new Tradeskill system, The Palace of Cetriss raid instance and The Slithering Chaos group dungeon, but today I would like to talk about some other subjects.

We are working on tweaking Tier 3 PvP gear to achieve better balance. In particular we will be looking at removing some of the less useful stats and converting them into more meaningful attributes, top of the list are the melee weapons whose base DPS is not as competitive as they should be. Stay tuned to the Test Live forums for a more detailed thread on this in the future.

But that is not all that is happening with PvP gear, because we are also adding even more power and opportunities to this system. The process has begun on making Tier 4 PvP gear, so you have plenty of great items to look forward to!

It is about DAM time!!!! Looking forward to this. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thank Cirith, he seems to be only dev working on AoC while others work on TSW

Yeah I tought there was a third dev caring about AoC, then I saw the signature ^^

Anyway I'm fine about the content of the lette.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Funny note what people say thank you Joel after monthly letter from december 2013, and that letter was delayed because Joel goes to Australia

You should change the title to thank you CirithGorgor because he is aparently only dev at funcom who hasnt gave up on AoC yet... And that is why he has my utter respect for that. So thank YOU Cirith for your hard work.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    You should change the title to thank you CirithGorgor because he is aparently only dev at funcom who hasnt gave up on AoC yet... And that is why he has my utter respect for that. So thank YOU Cirith for your hard work.
    Developers are not free agents they are told by their managers what to work on. In this case Joel, so thank them both eh?
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Sweet. Lets create even more PVP disparity by adding another tier of gear.

So a new player will have to fight against veterans with full AA trees and four tiers of gear plus whatever new "powers" they are mysteriously referring to.

I'm sure that's going to flush the minigames with new blood.

Thank you funcom for screw me over for the past couple years and finally when all my friends, guilds and the mayority of pvpers left and the game is almost death, you finally are thinking to care and do what you suppose to do couple years back.

Thx Joel and cirith for finally give some love to pvp in this game, this for sure is the way to go

I am always open to have new raids. Unfortunately I need 23 more or else I can't go there.
    Raids 3.5 and 4 are a myth unless you are on a big Guild. Even T3 is scarce.

I guess I could start trying to form some PUGs for the fun.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

I guess saving up 400 mini game tokens will actually pay off.