Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: so FUNCOM what's the deal with the soldier class??

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Maybe in Crom, i don't know anyone who chooses those small % increases over survival abilities
    Me either...if anything people purposely take constitution gear and feat as many CC's and breaks as possible to stay alive, item stats and budgets are so out of whack anyways now that you don't need to feat heavy dps builds, if there is such a thing.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by davetheconq View Post
    Nothing is wrong. Classes are where they should be.
    All classes.
    Says conqueror... hahahahaha
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59049

Discussion needs to happen there, we need FC to read and react to it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Their 1(one) pvp developer is much to busy with the secret world.

all tank classes need to be nerfed, those are the classes which are so easy to shine in premades comparing to other melees, almost unkillable in pugs and they still can deal same dps as rogues.

Did I read a conq complaining about TTS ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

When i want to relax and pvp i play guard. Stopped playing conq since i find silly dealing great dps, and being able to survive 5-6 players attacking you and manage to run away. Even bad geared conq can survive onslaught if he is good.
    Dt is also special kind of story, i mean that kind of dps in def position...
    meh, anyone defending soldiers just want to stay OP and thats it

Bring back Heroic Rating, reduce stats on pve gear.

Keep survivability on solider armors, reduce dps.

Done
    I don't make points I make dents.

A return to the heroic stats would probably be the best way of dealing with it, I believe.

I don't know how feasible it would be to re-implement that system or how long it would take though.

Quote Originally Posted by davetheconq View Post
    Oh my god shut the **** up. I've been a Brute spec'd conqueror since the very beginning of my play time back in what 09-10 its my main character. and before hand the only threat and preferred conq spec for pvp was carnage and the pve spec was brute. brute was only good for flag botting in pvp and was perhaps decent at best. Now that conqs are where they should've been in the beginning you all complain. Would you really want to push behind enemy lines with a soldier if they cannot handle the punishment and be an actual threat? Or would you rather have us be 100% snared with no weapon and armor so you can stand back in sw or use tts with easy kills? Soldiers have to deal with so much more than you casters or rangers. It's a goddamn melee game with action oriented combat.
    All classes are where they should.
    Dude l2p ...conq always was good dps conq in dw spec even back in the day now its retarded damage and easy knocks pissing me off. Get back in the line with other dps classes would you please stop making stupid posts like this as far where conq/dt should be in terms of damage. No one complains about barbs being gimp nexxt to a conq or dt , I remember Barbs and conqs had at same time their revamps yet sins then conq had 2 more major revamps for conq give me brake. Am sorry but i feel its very unfair that conq do more damage then a barb.
    Last edited by armatur; 6th January 2014 at 22:22.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast