Thread: Visual Bug with Reaver Horse mount

Default Visual Bug with Reaver Horse mount

Hi FC!
    I bought from the Item Shop the mount Reaver Horse. When I travel from a location to another and I am riding the horse, it vanishes and becomes invisible as I reach the destination.
    Here is a screen:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qvtt89.png

Can you fix this?

Thank you.

Known issue since 2008 with dissapearing horse.. Pretty much. Zoom in max and zoom out to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Known issue since 2008 with dissapearing horse.. Pretty much. Zoom in max and zoom out to resolve.
    -_-! Really?

Is there a support anymore for this game or FC spends all its time and energy on TSW and the incoming Lego Online games?
    AoC is a really good mmorpg and it deserves a good support for both F2P players and Premium Mebers, imho.

They don't know how to fix it.

Considering that this is a VISUAL bug only, and that there's far worse issues that should be looked at first, I don't see why FC should spend the precious few devresources they have these days on fixing what is a trivial issue at best.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Considering that this is a VISUAL bug only, and that there's far worse issues that should be looked at first, I don't see why FC should spend the precious few devresources they have these days on fixing what is a trivial issue at best.

Concidering the fact that it has been fixed no less than two times already, I can't see the problem with fixing it once more

note, it never happened to me before the first fix, but that's just part of the fun..

Funny thing tho, transparent mounts doesn't cast shadows.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    exactly like NERF ALREADY THE SOLDIER CLASS it is beyond ridiculous all the damage deal and cc resistance this classes have now days, it doesn't make any sense the class with best armor, protection and survavility in game be killing machines

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    exactly like NERF ALREADY THE SOLDIER CLASS it is beyond ridiculous all the damage deal and cc resistance this classes have now days, it doesn't make any sense the class with best armor, protection and survavility in game be killing machines
    Nerfing the soldier-classes won't do **** in order to do "fix" PvP, which I'm fairly sure you're referring to. Only a complete revamp of PvP in its entirety will do that.

Hell, to be honest, there should be a complete disconnect between PvE and PvP, where one part doesn't in any way affect the other one. Of course, this being Funcom, you can kiss THAT idea goodbye, which is something you know damn full well, Clothies.

Then again, sorting out PvP was never the topic of this thread in the first place.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Visual bug question turned into a PvP moanfest. I feel like in an alchemy lab on Rudolf II court in ancient Prague!
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Well OP had his answer so I think it was wise to get back to serious buisness.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat