Thread: Transfers?

Question Transfers?

I would just like to ask if we are ever going to see server transfers again? I have some char's on other servers I would like to Transfer to the server I spend most of my time on. So will we see char transfers in the near future or is it still a while away?

Its forbidden to talk about transfers.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

They are probably not that eager to open up transfers with all the duplicating going on on the pvp servers. That way the whole market would be flooded on crom too. My guess: they'll wait for the crafting revamp.

yea give us some infos about the "forbidden to talk about" transfers!

at least i can say that u guys really work quick on that..its just like 3 months now!

O no you said transfers, inb4lock
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I did not know it was forbidden to talk about something so simple as transfers, what has the world come to :P. Any hoo I just wanted to know but if it is not going to happen it will suck
    Stabbing is fun

shhhh!
    Close it before someone gets permabanned
    HoX - Emboror -

We are many that would like to get an update on this. Sure Sezmra has posted that we'll be informed when they know more, but that was a month ago and it is fair to expect that Funcom indeed knows more by now, but just forgot to inform us about it, given the Holidays and all.

So please enlighten us, even if the enligtenment is limited to we still don't know, and please... Give us a reason why it takes so long. If it is about the dupe issue we hear about then just exclude Rage from transferring till it is fixed, if it is to prevent people from panic fleeing to Crom after merge without trying out Fury first then I'm sure people had plenty of time now to realize that Fury isn't all that bad a place to be.

Happy Newyear everyone!
    Last edited by Sifie; 3rd January 2014 at 13:56.

closed for this reason
    Melcom ~ Head Moderator
    Deutsche Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Forenregeln ~ Funcom Kunden Service
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Anmerkung: Die in diesem Beitrag ausgedrückten Meinungen sind ausschließlich die des Autors und spiegeln nicht unbedingt die Ansichten von Funcom oder dessen Management wieder.