Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone know name of this ui?

Could only find these old versions:

Ver 3
    Ver 4
    Ver 5
    Ver 5a
    Ver 8

Versions prior to 0.8 will likely have issues with the split character screen and inventory - although there is a fix. I can't remember if these have a working mail icon under the small install option.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Thanks a lot yet again for making all these available, but sadly, none of the small versions show the mail icon

Guess there's nothing more to do; I for one can't find any faults or misspellings in the .xmls concerning minimaps... I wish I could have the wide centered UI but with small action bars, but I think that's a bit beyond my fiddling.

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    Thanks a lot yet again for making all these available, but sadly, none of the small versions show the mail icon

Guess there's nothing more to do; I for one can't find any faults or misspellings in the .xmls concerning minimaps... I wish I could have the wide centered UI but with small action bars, but I think that's a bit beyond my fiddling.
    lol, it seems I spoke too soon - I've now managed to get the UI how I want it, and to show the mail icon, simply by doing a fresh install with wide centered 2 rows version, and copy-pasting the bottombars.xml files (in views/
    mainGUI and views/HUD I think) from the small centered version into it.

It seems to work fine, and the only difference I can notice from the small centered 2 rows version is that the map is much bigger, which doesn't really matter to me. I recommend this solution to any others who may have my peculiar issue ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123