Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox One Controller

I own both and both have only **** games right now and it will stay like that for the next 4 month, so when it comes to games both suck. Ryse looks better than Killzone tho, hate on.

But I control my TV and cable with my voice and it works great so right now Xbox wins.

For the controller, yes the middle "X" button should light up. You press it and it turns the controller on and the button should light up.

Speaking of controllers, the PS4 controllers are a big step back, why did they change the sticks so you slide off with your fingers now??????

Quote Originally Posted by -Meh- View Post
    I own both and both have only **** games right now and it will stay like that for the next 4 month, so when it comes to games both suck. Ryse looks better than Killzone tho, hate on.

But I control my TV and cable with my voice and it works great so right now Xbox wins.

For the controller, yes the middle "X" button should light up. You press it and it turns the controller on and the button should light up.

Speaking of controllers, the PS4 controllers are a big step back, why did they change the sticks so you slide off with your fingers now??????
    i heard ryse was not so good it got bad reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaxx View Post
    i heard ryse was not so good it got bad reviews
    It's your standard 3rd person action game. The unlocks which are supposed to progress your character really don't progress the game that much, and the executions go off if you miss them or not.

Other than some cool moments where you form up for tetsudo, it does not feel all that massive and the levels are pretty small. I just happen to have an interest in history, so for me the game is enjoyable despite the mediocre game play.
    Doomsayer 2008

The one gamepad looks good, well ofc not for Age of Conan ^^.
    I can't wait for M$ to give us driver for it on PC. Or has it happen already or with help of amateurs ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaxx View Post
    nthere is a reason why u can walk into a store still and buy a xbox one cant do that with ps4 its sold out all over the world lol
    yea just proving that people are usually morons :P
    yep i am trolling, Somehow i can't resist when people say stupid things...

Quote Originally Posted by irishterion View Post
    yea just proving that people are usually morons :P
    yep i am trolling, Somehow i can't resist when people say stupid things...
    I went through 3 PS2 within 2 years of release, other than the first one Sony would not replace the other 2 and each one had the same problem, the loading tray would freeze up and not open, which ultimately I was told had to do with the processor, which could not be fixed.

I went though an equal amount of Xbox 360's, but Microsoft replaced every single one with no cost to me, and even gave me a free year of gold when the 3rd one broke.

So, I don't buy Sony products now because their customer service is for ****. As to why PS4 is sold out, it's 100$ cheaper. Do the math.
    Doomsayer 2008

Where I live it was actually the other way before Xmas. Walmart would carry PS4s for days and no Xbox.
    Just had to look at more stores other that the BestBuys and GameStops and you had no issue to grab either before Xmas.

Xbox One is in stock pretty much everywhere. I went in Best Buy and they had a big stack of them right by the door. They're readily available from Amazon for those who can't be bothered to go to stores.

As far as games go, there isn't anything really amazing out yet for either console.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I went through 3 PS2 within 2 years of release, other than the first one Sony would not replace the other 2 and each one had the same problem, the loading tray would freeze up and not open, which ultimately I was told had to do with the processor, which could not be fixed.

I went though an equal amount of Xbox 360's, but Microsoft replaced every single one with no cost to me, and even gave me a free year of gold when the 3rd one broke.

So, I don't buy Sony products now because their customer service is for ****. As to why PS4 is sold out, it's 100$ cheaper. Do the math.
    i never had a problem with sony i still have my ps2 and it works fine when i had the xbox it got the red ring of death or w.e its called my cuz got the xbox1 so ill get to try it out but so far the ps4 is great playing kill zone 3 atm in my area you can get xbox1 from just about any store ps4 is pretty much impossible to get unless you buy a bundle on new egg for like $1300

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Xbox One is in stock pretty much everywhere. I went in Best Buy and they had a big stack of them right by the door. They're readily available from Amazon for those who can't be bothered to go to stores.

As far as games go, there isn't anything really amazing out yet for either console.
    same thing when i went into best buy most of the good games dont come out untill another 1-2 months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12