Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox One Controller

Default Xbox One Controller

Do the buttons light up or is there a way to turn them on. I find myself having to look at the controller while playing Ryse because it's been so long that I had a Xbox that I can't remember the color positioning.

Why would they make a controller that the buttons do not light up?
    Doomsayer 2008

the real question is why would you buy the xbox one lol its trash you prob still have to pay to use online

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaxx View Post
    the real question is why would you buy the xbox one lol its trash you prob still have to pay to use online
    Aww playstation fanboy

I have Razer xbox 360 controller, lights does not work and controller stays dead for pc

But original xbox 360 controller works, and lights are up

But you mean middle button/Xbox logo to lighten up or something else?

I don't remember xbox 360 controller to have buttons with lights

I don't know. I have not owned an Xbox since I started playing AoC since 2008. I honestly can't remember if the controllers lit up or not, I just thought it was odd they did not.

I already memorized the colors after about 3 hours of playing anyways...
    Doomsayer 2008

Just asked my kid brother and he said they don't. I know for a fact that the xbox 360 buttons don't light up.

Would seem like an easy feature to implement
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Just asked my kid brother and he said they don't. I know for a fact that the xbox 360 buttons don't light up.

Would seem like an easy feature to implement
    Maybe it was the original Xbox that buttons lit up. I'm not big on consoles other than the Dreamcast, which had a few good games.
    Doomsayer 2008

wait for the madcatz xbone controller.

ps, you have to pay for playstation to play online too

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    wait for the madcatz xbone controller.

ps, you have to pay for playstation to play online too
    yep but even still ps3 has better games sure xbox one has a few good ones but ps4 always has the better ones same with the ps3

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Aww playstation fanboy

I have Razer xbox 360 controller, lights does not work and controller stays dead for pc

But original xbox 360 controller works, and lights are up

But you mean middle button/Xbox logo to lighten up or something else?

I don't remember xbox 360 controller to have buttons with lights
    not a fanboy i own all the systems at one point i was even thinking about checking out the xbox one but all the games suck other then dead riseing 3 ps4 is just better same as ps3 over the old xbox there is a reason why u can walk into a store still and buy a xbox one cant do that with ps4 its sold out all over the world lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaxx View Post
    not a fanboy i own all the systems at one point i was even thinking about checking out the xbox one but all the games suck other then dead riseing 3 ps4 is just better same as ps3 over the old xbox there is a reason why u can walk into a store still and buy a xbox one cant do that with ps4 its sold out all over the world lol
    I never really noticed many games that did not come to either console. Except for Halo or GoW and those kinds of titles, they pretty much release most of the popular games for multi-console at some point, even if it's a wait.

Metal Gear at one point was exclusively titled for Sony, and it ended up redone on Xbox a few years later. I just like the Xbox One because I can hook my cable to the same system and switch between blue ray, games, and cable without ever having to get up. It's pretty convenient actually.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast