Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Bosses, future benefits for PvP?

Funcom did post before that if you missed a month or so, the next world boss would just give you the next portent flag and so on. So you would just be a month (or so) behind on the final loot.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticblood View Post

My concern though is if FC have made these bosses dynamic as they claim instead of automated, will there be dedicated employees left a year from now to spawn them for us ;-)
    I don't think we have ever claimed that (at least not with this boss system), the bosses are fully automated through scripts and database. There is an option for GMs to force a spawn, but due to the way the quest updates this obviously can't happen outside the bosses designated month.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I don't think we have ever claimed that (at least not with this boss system), the bosses are fully automated through scripts and database. There is an option for GMs to force a spawn, but due to the way the quest updates this obviously can't happen outside the bosses designated month.
    People read what they want . People were shouting in global for GM to spawn.. So many clueless people

A Yeti Boss spawned yesterday!
    iGank

So, if a boss is there outside the designated week during the month, it is legit and killing it not considered an exploit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    So, if a boss is there outside the designated week during the month, it is legit and killing it not considered an exploit?
    That seems like it could be the case, as long as the boss is the same one that spawned during the designated week.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by inventus View Post
    A Yeti Boss spawned yesterday!
    Its still within the bosses designated spawn month so that's fine It would only be a problem if he were spawning in say February; which he will not

Its still within the bosses designated spawn month so that's fine It would only be a problem if he were spawning in say February; which he will not
    I hope I dont get murder from the lowbies!
    iGank

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast