Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conqs

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u guys realize that t4 geared sin with pvp acessories has LESS dps than pvp geared conq with ibis in frenzy..
    Dude you need to post numbers or screen shots. You shout empty words in air as usual

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Yes, and a squirrel fatalitied my 13k hps conq with his wicked stare. Musta implemented some D&D spells like wail of the banshee or even weird. You seriously want us to believe that a conq 1shotted you with IF4? Lets say you have around 7k hps, 20% armour (including the mage shield) - since you were at 100% of your hps I am assuming you weren't debuffed. That means the conq'd have to push out about 2.8k dps (since the IF finisher is about 3 seconds long). Either another great "legit" player or you're simply full of **** :P
    And although a conq in frenzy will have the same tooltip dps as a sin, I doubt for one second we'd have the same burst (per 15-20 seconds)
    You keep defending your OP class until there's nothing else left in minis than Conqs and more Conqs right?

No, I am countering donkey **** arguments with other donkey **** arguments. I've played minis with a blue/t2 hox and not once have I seen a full t3 pvp geared + t3 crafted KD whore conq 1 shot me in a mini. Yes, they do hit hard, but so does everyone else (rangers 2 shot me even if I stack all my shields up for pen shot)
    And I've actualy tried posting USEFUL suggestions on the TL forums alongside Ieronon on how to tweak the brute conq, so it'll be more like the pre revamp conq which had to carefuly buff and debuff to actualy do proper damage and score on kills.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    No, I am countering donkey **** arguments with other donkey **** arguments. I've played minis with a blue/t2 hox and not once have I seen a full t3 pvp geared + t3 crafted KD whore conq 1 shot me in a mini. Yes, they do hit hard, but so does everyone else (rangers 2 shot me even if I stack all my shields up for pen shot)
    And I've actualy tried posting USEFUL suggestions on the TL forums alongside Ieronon on how to tweak the brute conq, so it'll be more like the pre revamp conq which had to carefuly buff and debuff to actualy do proper damage and score on kills.
    Actually I dont play brute conq much, finds it not interesting to much. If i play conq its carnage. But few last try i did on brute and brute/carnage hybrid were pretty funny.
    So often i find white hits critting way over 1k dmg, even close to 2k. Highest i've seen was 1.8k white hit on FA IX. But since i dont pay to close attention and just play perhaps there were even higher.
    And recently i experienced so hugely high crit on FA IX with annihilate buff and grey lotus pet that is hard to believe. And no target was not almost dead it was around 90% health. batter asside and FA IX killed it (pvp 6 bs).
    I know that crit was some kind of fluke or something but even regular crits on that combo + white hit can do 5k+ dmg.
    Defending any soldier atm is silly,since those classes even in hands of average player kill decently and just dont die.

And regarding your blue geared hox in minis just see some decent carnage conq focus you how fast you die.

Quote Originally Posted by mashta View Post
    Dude you need to post numbers or screen shots. You shout empty words in air as usual
    ok hows this, how about you get ur t4 sin friend to post his dps while he uses pvp acessories, cloud dagger and t1 pvp dagger in off hand, and u see that he has LESS dps than pvp 10 geared conq who uses ibis, go check it out, and stop filling every thread with ur trolling crap
    The Law

Stop the QQ about the conq class. Before the revamp this class sucked to play. It just plain SUCKED. Only a hand full of players who dedicated themselves to playing conqs made the turd of a class look good. Now any turd player can look good on a conq.
    Which is fine.

However, nerfing only leads to sh*t classes. So I suggest we QQ about the HOX! Cause that class needs a revamp bad.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Stop the QQ about the conq class. Before the revamp this class sucked to play. It just plain SUCKED. Only a hand full of players who dedicated themselves to playing conqs made the turd of a class look good. Now any turd player can look good on a conq.
    Which is fine.

However, nerfing only leads to sh*t classes. So I suggest we QQ about the HOX! Cause that class needs a revamp bad.
    NO, we dont need to BUFF classes anymore or make them more simple, easier, bubbles, I WIN BUTTONS, thing need to get done is tweak "dead" feats, fix some things with classes, and not make them freaking powerhouses, every revamp, makes just new favor of the month class,

if we think that aoc survives 2 years from this, and we could think that conq is the worst class in food chain and oh look at that, tos and hox are the easy mode classes there, bubbling up... hox has x20 big heals with no cd.. thats right this is EXACTLY what we need.... comon..

no need buff classes, fix some things, and nerf powerhouses down, and for christ sake, fix conq.. ****, why would anyone play cloth armor with 6.8k-8k hp and less dps than heavy armor bubble class which is full of aoe combos, too fast debuffs.. 15-17k hp... makes no ****ing sense.
    The Law

Which is fine.

Conq needs toned down. It does not make sense to buff all other classes to the level of Conqs.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Conq needs toned down. It does not make sense to buff all other classes to the level of Conqs.
    The fear I have any time someone says "lets tone it down" leads to the "Nerf Bat" being in full swing.

I guess that's the problem at Funcom it's either "The Power Wand" or "The Nerf Bat." They don't have a "Tone It Down Stick"
    Pocket Ping Pong King

The fear I have any time someone says "lets tone it down" leads to the "Nerf Bat" being in full swing.

I guess that's the problem at Funcom it's either "The Power Wand" or "The Nerf Bat." They don't have a "Tone It Down Stick"
    Which is why they should just focus on Conq atm. Imagine the damage they would do if they worked on buffing the other classes
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast