Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conqs

I started a conq 1 month ago to test it by myself, here are my conclusions:

In carnage, at pvp 3 with nothing of pvp, just pve t1 some t2 and t2 weapons was killing:
    -Rangers pvp 10
    -Sins pvp 8
    -Dts pvp 6
    -Guards pvp 7
    -Barbarians pvp 10

Except good bear shamans and mages (Necros, demons, Hox), due to 0 protection and only 1 antiCC it is almost imposible, only able to kill low skilled trash pvp 5 or less.

And i still have no:
    -Cloak (Green of 50 health)
    -Necklace
    -Weapons with crit rating

In brute with bubbles minigames is just a "pick and run", able to run in blood ravine from enemy base to yours with security of "im not going to die here".

Basically, with all theese notes, i confirm this class is broken. Last thursday in khemi arena dueling vs DT pvp 7 (full mini + ibis + waning boundary), beated him in brute like np.
    A solution to the class would be increasing time between bubbles... bigger damage penalty in defensive stance, or set all combos to 2-3 keys, no 1 key combos.
    As delred said their dps is insane for a soldier class, my little bastar* conq in less than 1 month has more dps than my 3 years barb pvp 9, ranger pvp 7 or sin pvp 5.

Since i like chalenges, i'm returning Barb with the new pvp patch.
    Sorry for my bad english, still studying it.

Pray tell... Why didn't u go carnage vs high ranking (skill wise) DT? Saying I won vs DT as brute is like saying I won demo vs necro, ie nothing new

because my carnage feat is designed to max dps, i lack armor and protection in general tree. Bubbles doesnt matter because he just runs when i pop it or doesnt attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Andical View Post
    because my carnage feat is designed to max dps, i lack armor and protection in general tree. Bubbles doesnt matter because he just runs when i pop it or doesnt attack.
    With an analysis like yours every class is broken.

PVP levels mean nothing because there is better gear beyond PVP gear, there are AAs and there are bori warriors.

The conq is a very strong class, but 1v1s is not a measure of class balance. Its like saying sin vs clothies makes the sin broken.
    Last edited by Brazza; 18th January 2014 at 18:39.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Ive been 1 shotted by conq feint attack when they in frenzy from close to 100% hp plenty of times. kinda crazy considering its only a 1 step combo. Seen in m combat logs that each hit critted me for close to 2k damage

Usually it's batter aside, I've been fatalalied at like 55% from that, and a CC no less.

FA also, and whatever combo, (I'm not sure the name, guessing K6 rank) that makes like 5 or 6 hit noises, usually that comes out to about 2.5-5k damage, doesn't matter the stance.

Conq is just a silly class atm. I'd say it's pretty close to what casters were 1.5, maybe 2 notches down but not by much.
    Doomsayer 2008

Casters were killable when you get to them, they just could not do instant Burst of Aggression and **** u/run away again

Conq is OP. Most OP class on average and depending on definition. There are a few classes out there that can pug stomp better than a conq. A lot of classes are capable of producing brute/carnage conq burst, some of them at range. The survivability is through the roof though, especially with people usually taking +10k HP heal on me before they realized that I popped the heal bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    Haha alredy 10 times pvp 7 conq with t2 pvp set fatalitied my pvp 5 hox with t1+t2 pvp armor from 100% hp . Actually pvp 10 sins do it same
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    Ive been 1 shotted by conq feint attack when they in frenzy from close to 100% hp plenty of times. kinda crazy considering its only a 1 step combo. Seen in m combat logs that each hit critted me for close to 2k damage
    Calling bull **** on these. I been sent many tells saying, 'OMG DUDE U ONE SHOT ME FULL HP,' when in reality it is me charging someone as that ranger lands penshot with shattering attack and the demo is dropping fog + instants. Too many people are incapable of noticing anything but what is right in front of them in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Casters were killable when you get to them, they just could not do instant Burst of Aggression and **** u/run away again
    0.5 second cast on that one with the feat to reduce cast time. AOE on it is pretty small too. Fairly easy for anyone not keyboard turning to avoid it, unless u snared.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Conq is OP. .
    You say that to every class. It loses it value after 4 years. Just because you can beat a specific class doesn't mean its OP. It means you need to learn how to play your class. I am sure if you go to the class forums, there are many who can give you some advice.

In the meantime, I don't see conqs dominating Mini games.

Wait a minute, you were talking about conqs in PVE, weren't you. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    You say that to every class. It loses it value after 4 years. Just because you can beat a specific class doesn't mean its OP. It means you need to learn how to play your class. I am sure if you go to the class forums, there are many who can give you some advice.

In the meantime, I don't see conqs dominating Mini games.

Wait a minute, you were talking about conqs in PVE, weren't you. Sorry.
    Dont know situation on crom but on fury there are some decent conqs. Many people reroll conq after revamp so many bad players playing it, doesnt mean it's not OP.
    In pug minis any class can dominate but good conq is devastating and unkillable.
    If you dont see this class as OP there are two possible reasons:
    1. you have it and dont want it to be nerfed
    2. you have it and dont know how to play it
    Last edited by viroku; 20th January 2014 at 20:23.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast